Thoughts for the day Split #2

Ozi

Yeah, I agree: Obama would do nothing were we to receive a nuclear attack from North Korea or Iran.  But he also would do nothing if Paris and Berlin were nuked by Putin (on the ritz).  In fact, no matter what happens (except for the global temperature going up 1/10000000th of a degree, he would do nothing.

In the case of nuclear attack, he would duck and cover as you say.  Then he would hold a meeting of his crisis-exploitation staff to see if they can somehow make it appear that Bush or at very least, Republicans were to blame, not the foreign countries (note that ISIS is not being touted as "Bush's Fault."  California's governor Jerry (the fag) Brown probably will change the name of the San Andreas Fault to "Bush's Fault"...  but I digress.....

So MonkeyMan would, after his meeting, announce that there will be a high level investigation.  Then, just like all of the other so-called investigations, that would be the last we ever hear of it.  "We can't comment while there is an open investigation," will be all we hear from The "White" House.  Like IRS, NSA, Benghazi, INS, Fast&Furious, etc.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to argue with anything that some of the smartest people here on this board have recently posted.

And as far as those who commit a serious crime, let alone someone who has raped 17 girls to start with as Ozi had mentioned.  My solution just happens to coincide with the views of TBG.

Should I be surprised by this?  Fuck No! 

Oh, if only I were younger and were sitting on a mountain of money, I would throw my hat into the ring.  And even if I didn't get elected, I would at least have the microphone and the ears of the long forgotten real Americans for a while.  I'd give the kind of speeches that would ignite a sleeping giant, and that would give all these ridiculous liberals some bed wetting nightmares for sure. 

Thank you.  I am honored by your support. 

Here's my version of a 'Fireside Chat', while calmly talking to the great American people about the good things that lay ahead, as I then casually lean forward to toss in a copy of the Koran into the fireplace, and then gently stoke the flames up a little bit. 

I heard a conservative speaker on a conservative radio show say, that Obama had just released some top secret information having to do with Israel's nuclear program.  He said, that Obama most likely did this to get back at Netanyahu for giving that speech and for mentioning to the people of his own country, that there was an outside country that was trying to undermine his own election there, during the time when he was seeking his re-election. 

Obama is not someone to trust or count upon for his support, unless you happen to be a Muslim terrorist of course.  For them he will smile and wiggle those big ears of his. 

But what a disgrace upon this country he has shown himself to be.  For even the leaders of other countries know better than to trust him now. 

Ernie Chambers is a douche bag. This hits home for me as he is in my state legislature. This man was arrested for carrying a concealed handgun a in the 70's I believe. during his last time in office, he sued God. Yes that's right, this idiot spent money and filed a court preceding to sue God, because God lets shitty things happen in this world. This man is a spit stain on society.

But on a positive note the traitor and deserter Berhgdal is charged with desertion.  now maybe those 6 soldiers who lost their lives for this idiot will finally see their justice. I truly hop that he sees a long drop with a short rope.

From what I hear, the traitor spent some five years helping the Taliban, then when he returned he received two hundred thousand dollars in back pay.

Hopefully, at least with a dishonorable discharge he will lose his benefits from the country that he hates so much. 

Obama, knowing how well he had served the Taliban wanted to make a hero out of him.  Damn near pinned

a medal on the bastard.  Of course I hate them both, for pretty much the same reasons.

OK. Here is some good news. It is beeeautiful outside today and will be tomorrow too. So it's backyard campfire tomorrow night and tonight I will be kegging a nice California Pale Ale and and Oatmeal Stout to get ready for it. My usual Chocolate Stout (wife's favorite) is in bottles already. I learned two new songs from Post Modern Jukebox, I'm Not The Only One and Straight Up, and a bud is bringing his guitar and his band's keyboardist to help me make some noise for the neighborhood (I play the bass). I'm hoping to relieve them of their post-SXSW blues.