Thoughts for the day Split #2

Ozi

In places like the Northern Territory and Queensland, people keep almost as many snakes as pets, as cats and dogs. I've actually had five, which I've either rescued or been given by people that couldn't keep them because they grew too big. They actually make fascinating pets. You can never tame them, they are always going to be a wild animal and all the snakes I had were eventually released into the wild in a safe environment.

Even in Australia with animals like snakes, captivity could be their only saviour. Many species of reptiles have been all but eradicated due to the introduction of cane toads that are poisonous to our native species.

I was at a reptile breeders property recently when a feral couple were looking at buying a python, but decided not to when told the snake could not be converted to being vegetarian.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted Cruz,.. This is one good man.

Listen to how the liberal Democrats state, that none of these RIGHTS, are absolute. 

Get the picture.    Traitors to the American people, and to this countries founding Constitution. 

The reason why the Democrats want to set a president in banning 'certain weapons', is so that it will establish congresses' authority to later include 'All' weapons.

That is how the filthy Democrats operate.  They will strip you of your Constitutional rights, one by one, step by step.  They have no respect for either the Constitution, or for your personal freedoms.  Period!

Ted Cruz,.. This is one good man.

Listen to how the liberal Democrats state, that none of these RIGHTS, are absolute. 

Get the picture.    Traitors to the American people, and to this countries founding Constitution. 

The reason why the Democrats want to set a president in banning 'certain weapons', is so that it will establish congresses' authority to later include 'All' weapons.

That is how the filthy Democrats operate.  They will strip you of your Constitutional rights, one by one, step by step.  They have no respect for either the Constitution, or for your personal freedoms.  Period!

Well as far as i'm concerned,there are only 3 things needed to take away from anyone to gain control,,, MONEY,, RIGHTS,,and WEAPONS,,they are methodically working on that,and the scary part is, many are blind to it,just as many are too blind to see Obama,(barry soetoro) is from,and has, radical muslim ties.WAKE UP AMERICA.After all,his middle name is,or was changed to, Hussein.

Speaking of someone who is actually sticking up for the common person,this guy is right up there as being one of the few good ones.Check his other videos and how he slams Obama harder than a handball. THIS IS POWERFUL :::: 

You mean ole blue gummer himself. 

I'll bet he can't wait until his term is over with, so he can slip off those stiff hard dress shoes and put on his size 15 Nike tennis shoes.  Who knows, maybe he'll even shoot a few hoops with some of his old time Chicago nigger friends.