Thoughts for the day Split #2

Ozi

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but many of the Democrats didn't bother to attend.  And some criticized him harshly afterwards.

They're the liberal fuckers that don't have a clue as to the dangers of Iran getting a nuclear bomb, which is exactly what they intend to do.

So if the Democrats don't support Benjamin Netanyahu and weren't there to greet him, but he still got a bigger arousal than Obama, that suggests that Netanyahu is more popular. I known I'd rather have Ben Net here than the idiots we have.

By comparison, he certainly would be a better President than the dithering dunderhead we have here now.

ISIS and Iran better hurry up and cause as much damage as they can.  The clock on that shit is ticking.  Once we have a real President and Commander in Chief, heads are going to roll -- no pun intended.  I can only imagine how little bullshit President Scott Walker will put up with before using some of that expensive stuff we have laying around. 

Muzzy like fire?  We show them fire.

I just heard on the Lou Dobbs News program that Netanyahu may lose his position in the upcoming elections in Israel.  And that the Obama administration has been donating huge amounts of money in trying to influence his demise.

Netanyahu is a conservative Jew, and therefor is an enemy to our Muslim president. 

Netanyahu is trying to protect his people and his country from allowing Iran to have a nuclear bomb in ten years, which is what this bullshit negotiations between Obama and the head carpet merchant there in Iran is all about.  If it is signed off on, this treaty will allow Iran to have the bomb in ten years.

That's that kind of monster we now have inhabiting the White House.   

He said he wanted to fundamentally transform, (destroy) America.  And he has shown himself to be the most covert, and dangerous enemy this country has ever had to face before.

He also wants to control the content of the internet, so like with all dictators, you will not be allowed to speak or view the opinions of others in the future.  So, If your in favor of the second amendment, or are in other ways a conservative, you will not be allowed to blog or post your opinions.  They call this latest attack upon your freedoms, "Net-Neutrality". 

Liberals are evil, and do not believe in tolerance, or in personal freedoms.  And while they may live here in this country, they most certainly are not real Americans.   

There's an old belief that if the monkeys on Gibraltar go, then British rule will end. Spain has always had their eye on the rock, the last significant threat to take it was back in the mid 60's when Harold Wilson was British Prime Minister. His reaction was to change the war games that were planned to include an attack of Gibraltar by the British Navy. His response to Spain's sabre rattling was that the British Navy couldn't take the island but Spain was welcome to try. It's still under British protection.

It's highly unlikely that the demise of the monkeys would cause the downfall of Gibraltar, but it's a good story for the tourists.

There are also many theories about the fall of Israel, mostly on religious beliefs. But the reality is, whether you believe in religion or not, the demise of Israel would be a significant moral victory for the muslim world and would be the catalyst for what could be described as Armageddon, destruction of the world as we know it.

It would be ironic that after all the Western world has done, the potential downfall of Israel could be instigated by the direct actions of a US President.   

There also is the story that goes: "If the ravens ever leave the Tower of London, the crown and the country would collapse."

Please note that the ravens are all British subjects.

If Western Civilization ends, it will fall from within, and its fall will be caused by those within the gates.

Well we've got a couple of crows in the White House.  And yes, America will fall from within if we don't finally shoo them away.

Sorry woody, you left off the 't' (shoot).

I don't really know where to stick this, but I know enough not to ask someone.

Anyway,.. There was an old German Shepard that started chasing rabbits around and before long discovered that he was lost.

Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having his lunch.  The old German Shepard thinks, "Oh, oh, I'm in some deep shit now!"

Noticing some old bones on the ground near by, he immediately settles down and begins to chew on them with his back to the approaching cat.  And just as the panther was about to leap, the old German Shepard exclaims loudly,.. "Boy, that was one delicious panther, I wonder if there are any more of them around?"

Hearing this, the young panther halts his attack in mid-strike, a look of terror comes over him, and he slinks away into the trees. 

"Whew!", says the panther, "That was close!"  "That old German Shepard nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, A squirrel who was watching this whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the panther.  So off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the panther and spills the beans, and strikes a deal for himself with the panther.

The young panther is furious at having been made a fool of, and says, "Here squirrel, hop on my back and just you see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now the old German Shepard sees the panther coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?"  But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending that he hasn't seen them yet.  And just when they got close enough to hear, the old German Shepard says,..  "Now where is that squirrel?"  "I sent him off an hour ago to bring me back another panther."

Moral of this story,.. Don't mess around with the old dogs, for age and skill will always overcome youth and treachery.  As bullshit and brilliance only comes with age and experience. 

(Not one of my own, but I thought that my old friend Mr. Foamy would get a kick out of it all the same.)