new couple - Suzan - Hector Split #2

Finaly (after 1 week serching) I've got their FB profils. So the information I take of it is that they are clasmates and may be 20 years old  (they finished schole last year in Prague) They are together for more than 2 years and naw they are engaged for more than half year.

PP I will put some of info i from FB, but i will not gave the profils to nobody so dont ask me

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bulgarian and I watched RLC for a long time. Yesterday I saw a news in bulgarian site that there is a bulgarian couple. I tell to myself "it's not true" But I herd Suzan talking on the phone in bulgarian, so i can tell you for sure that they are Bulgarian and Hector (real name Georgi) is having other job. Sorry if you know that.

I was right from the start about their nationality and his name as she often calls him Georgi.

What's her name? she has tattoo on her right hand: Abfea? Albena?

Finaly (after 1 week serching) I've got their FB profils. So the information I take of it is that they are clasmates and may be 20 years old  (they finished schole last year in Prague) They are together for more than 2 years and naw they are engaged for more than half year.

PP I will put some of info i from FB, but i will not gave the profils to nobody so dont ask me

nobody cares about their FB, all we need on this board is some general info about them and translate some of  conversations as they argue a lot  ::)

I was right from the start about their nationality and his name as she often calls him Georgi.

What's her name? she has tattoo on her right hand: Abfea? Albena?

Her name is Silviya (Sisi). I can't see what i writen at the tattoo. Thera is name Albena, so it could be that.

1 week? It took me 2 minutes to find it.

>:( >:( >:( Acaban de follar y este payaso cada dia se supera un poco mas, tiene a mi gusto la mejor tia de rlc y el tipo no aguanto mas alla de 3 minutos, ahora eso si para pasarse horas jugando en el ordenador y tener a la novia abandonada para eso si que vale este payaso.

Looks like Hector is  putting  on a shower curtain in the bathroom shower  ..well that basically kills this room as you will only see suzan come in and out now.

Lets report it to RLC [email protected]

They should move out if they want to hide now.

Their girl guest (that one who was seen there often), was about to take a shower couple of days ago. She took big shower towel and was going to bathroom, Hector did not allow her to go. After that, they both pout quite a long time for each other. Quite a shame, I was sure that finally she will take a shower. Curtain is probably for the guest, but I do not know if it's allowed.