new couple - Suzan - Hector Split #2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Hector is  putting  on a shower curtain in the bathroom shower  ..well that basically kills this room as you will only see suzan come in and out now.

Lets report it to RLC [email protected]

They should move out if they want to hide now.

Lol you want to report that? when Dasha and Demid did it nobody has said to report them

all we need on this board is some general info about them and translate some of  conversations as they argue a lot  ::)

If someone give me videos with what they are talking then I will be able to translate that. I understand quite well what they are talking so it'll be not a big deal to me. ;)

On the last video I saw here on these forums was when they fought again. She was saying that it was better to go to live with her parents again than to live with him and that he took from her a lot more than what he gave... That was on general.

That was interesting.  Slow, teasing and hard sex.  She was out of breathe after it was over and the weren't sad tears.  It was as if, yes brace yourself I am going to say it, the sex wan't all about him.  Shocking, I know

Yeah, agree. Not bad at all. They actually get along pretty well when they're not beating the crap out of each other. :)

not tonight, she got pissed off with him messing with her, pushing her around, not letting her leave the room