new couple - Suzan - Hector Split #2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bobbyjoe

hey rlc,put this appartment offline seriously,not many people are interesting for see this couple come back,

it's time make some good updates,rlc have sleeping all this summer and have do nothing

hey rlc,put this appartment offline seriously,not many people are interesting for see this couple come back,

it's time make some good updates,rlc have sleeping all this summer and have do nothing

I like both. And I hope the two come back.  :)

Guest bobbyjoe

I like both. And I hope the two come back.  :)

if you like watching couple stay 80% of the time in bed for eating,watching movies and sleeping 12 h per day,j don't understand but if you like this life it's ok

if you like watching couple stay 80% of the time in bed for eating,watching movies and sleeping 12 h per day,j don't understand but if you like this life it's ok

I think you underestimat both. They have an active life. Both are socially integrated and sometimes bring friends into there apartment. They behave normally in their daily routine and I also find both sympathetic, too.

It seems, that he works for a security service. Therefore, he has  irregular working hours. That does not always seem to be easy for both. But this is a real life. And that is the content of RLC, or not?

Mayby, you can not find all couples on RLC sympathetic. But that does not mean that they need to go. Should all residents go, who are disliked by someone, RLC would no longer exist.

Guest bobbyjoe

I think you underestimat both. They have an active life. Both are socially integrated and sometimes bring friends into there apartment. They behave normally in their daily routine and I also find both sympathetic, too.

It seems, that he works for a security service. Therefore, he has  irregular working hours. That does not always seem to be easy for both. But this is a real life. And that is the content of RLC, or not?

Mayby, you can not find all couples on RLC sympathetic. But that does not mean that they need to go. Should all residents go, who are disliked by someone, RLC would no longer exist.

suzan have stop her work one or two months ago,she look very depressed right now,she stay alot in bedroom.j know what j'm gonna see with the pay cameras soo j prefer stay with the free cameras for this appartment,it's sufficient

Yes, I foulnd Suzan depressed, too. May be it is because one bulgarian site post a news for them, wich was very popular in FB and  some person gave their FB profils in a bg forum. After that they both change their names, profile pic and hide evrithing in FB. So maybe it's too much for them being popular in this way and i'm sure that a lot of their friends are asking abaut RLC

Hector was werking in a supermarket night time. Maube Kaufland because hus father is working there.

Guest bobbyjoe

Yes, I foulnd Suzan depressed, too. May be it is because one bulgarian site post a news for them, wich was very popular in FB and  some person gave their FB profils in a bg forum. After that they both change their names, profile pic and hide evrithing in FB. So maybe it's too much for them being popular in this way and i'm sure that a lot of their friends are asking abaut RLC

Hector was werking in a supermarket night time. Maube Kaufland because hus father is working there.

thanks for the information,that's can explain why hector have change comportment and spend his time now for hide the sexual act with the blanket,we have the same problem with dasha/demid too,they have change the comportment and hide the sexual act now with the blanket,that was not like that before

Thanks for the information peogeo. :) I thought really he works for a security service. I need to keep my interpretation to myself a bit more.

It's a shame that something like that is happened to both of them. Too bad that there are people who simply know no limits. The more we respect the anonymity of the residents, the more they can be open. This is something that we (as RLC community) need to learn urgently, I think.

Do you think there is still hope that they are come back? The new shift of the holiday end make me wonder.

• 2 weeks later...