new couple - Suzan - Hector Split #2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the exception of Leora, anybody going to argue that the most beautiful girl on RLC just has to be the modestly dressed Suzan? With her severe hairstyle, and her frumpy clothing, one has to wait for her naked beauty to see what a beautiful body, superb legs, and full bust she has, topped off with such dirty sexuality it enchants the mind. I am smitten.

suzan et hector viennent de quitter l'appartement, en fermant toutes les portes (cuisine, wc, salle de bain et chambre) avec valise et sacs de voyage!! cela sent les vacances, et un appartement vide pour une durée indéterminée!!!

suzan hector and just left the apartment, closing all doors (kitchen, toilet, bathroom and bedroom) with suitcase and travel bags !! it feels the holidays, and an empty apartment indefinitely !!!

suzan et hector viennent de quitter l'appartement, en fermant toutes les portes (cuisine, wc, salle de bain et chambre) avec valise et sacs de voyage!! cela sent les vacances, et un appartement vide pour une durée indéterminée!!!

suzan hector and just left the apartment, closing all doors (kitchen, toilet, bathroom and bedroom) with suitcase and travel bags !! it feels the holidays, and an empty apartment indefinitely !!!

It certainly looks deserted. I hope your wrong because Suzan is hot!

One month vacation lol come on rlc they are almost never there anyways i Think i seen them twice the last week. Its time to replace this boring couple, when they are both home they do nothing but sleep,eat and sit by the computer or phones. They had their time on rlc now in my opinion. Now all Suzanlovers gonna hate on me but i dont care u love her just because of her tits, the truth is she is not especially attractive otherwise and they are really boring.