Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

Ouch! Sun Burn

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Lol now we know she loves to relax by the beach,on a daily basis,or maybe the balcony too 8) 8)

• Upvote 1

Ouch! Sun Burn

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

video link please

Yep, two days on the beach plus today on the terrace, this girl is done. But hey, maybe she'll need Nora to put some lotion on her :P ;)

I came home early from work due to back pains :-X :'( :'(

But anyway I busted out laughing and hurt my back even more,because right after I recorded this Milana let out a big fart right in behind Nora and just started giggling ;D ;D

Lol, not to doubt your "fart distincting" abilities,  but are you sure it wasn't just a leather couch creeking? And she laughed because it sounded like a fart?

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 1:14 PM, snaky said:

I came home early from work due to back pains :-X :'( :'(

But anyway I busted out laughing and hurt my back even more,because right after I recorded this Milana let out a big fart right in behind Nora and just started giggling ;D ;D

Lol, not to doubt your "fart distincting" abilities,  but are you sure it wasn't just a leather couch creeking? And she laughed because it sounded like a fart?

Lol oh you heard it too,it could have been that couch now that I think about it,because she got her bare naked butt on it,so when she moved it made that sound like a fart and Nora heard it and when she turned around Milana started laughing ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1