Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

Despues de las multiples quejas a este piso, las chicas han despertado o Rlc les ha llamado la atencion,

estan enseñando mas y creo, pueden dar mas.

Una orgia lesbica y vuelven sus subcriptores perdidos, es solo mi opinion

8) 8) 8)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

When I first glanced at the fantail of the boat on the right of the pic, I thought it was a commode. lol. Do you see the way the back of the boat resembles a toilet seat? Sorry, I'm getting punch drunk I think from lack of sleep. But, it struck me as very funny.  ;D

Anyway, keep up the great postings. They're appreciated.

Am I seeing things or does it look to you guys like Nora is on Camcaps on her phone,and she seems to be downloading the photos too mmhh,hello Nora I'm waiting for round three please thank you ;D ;D ;D :P :P :-* :

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 1:33 PM, euromike69 said:

Here are some of my favorite poses from on or near the couch enjoy 8) 8) ;D ;D

You have superb taste, my friend!  ;)

However, I still am amazed at how much Rita looks like Kamila to me from that angle in the pic with Jenny bending over the couch.

Nora may I suggest the next time you guys have a bath,afterwards please let Milana massage those beautiful Lips of yours like this :P :P :P

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1