Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

What i don't understand is the people coming into the RLC apartments should understand it is a voyeur site and knowing there are cameras all over the place,, and yet they do their best at times to cover up,,, wtf!! this i do not understand,most of all,, why does RLC allow this?That is one more reason i will never pay to watch this site,along with shitty servers that lag.

What i don't understand is the people coming into the RLC apartments should understand it is a voyeur site and knowing there are cameras all over the place,, and yet they do their best at times to cover up,,, wtf!! this i do not understand,most of all,, why does RLC allow this?That is one more reason i will never pay to watch this site,along with shitty servers that lag.

Totalmente de acuerdo! Y que sigan añadiendo apartamentos premium, que ya verán dónde van a acabar!

I really would like to be able to sit in on their business strategy meetings because I am totally baffled by some of their decisions and methods also.

The only way I could see this working without changing their tenants "requirements regarding nudity or the lack of nudity" would be if they eventually build up the apartment "universe" to where there are 50 or so apartments with varying degrees of nudity to be seen. That might work just for the sheer novelty of it where members truly don't know what's going to happen in any apartment at any point in time. That might be especially interesting if there were a lot of parties and guest visitors that might surprise members with an unexpected "treat" now and then.

Guest bobbyjoe

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

milana, finally back..

Tu vois, là, il m'a nettoyé l'anus...

tu en tiens une couche toi,tu devrais serieusement penser  à aller consulter un psy,çà te ferait du bien.

apparement tu n'as que deux mots dans ton vocabulaire (anal et anus),

heureusement que pas tout le monde n'est comme toi ici sinon les discussions tournerait vite en rond !

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎24 at 11:01 AM, euromike69 said:

You know it's times like these where I wish that I was old and retired,so I could sit around the house all day and see all the action on RLC,but I gotta wait at least 35 more years for that to happen ;D ;D

RLC likely won't even exist in another 35 years.