Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

Guest bobbyjoe

someone have the key of the laundry room? give me please,j want lock definitly this room,

nora and milana are again in this room for speak

RLC has given me official V.I.P Status,with exclusive rights to cameras inside the laundry room,and because I like you guys,I will share a photo of what they were doing in there after Nora went in there with Milana check it out below you're welcome ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

RLC has given me official V.I.P Status,with exclusive rights to cameras inside the laundry room,and because I like you guys,I will share a photo of what they were doing in there after Nora went in there with Milana check it out below you're welcome ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

good work euromike  :P

secretsarah1996 We heard you the first time,you don't have to keep re-posting the same thing again,and we also have no interest in contacting these girls,invading or stalking these ladies to see them in person is frowned upon on CC,so please cease and desist,about this poker website thank you ::) ::)

And now back to my favorite thing to do,looking at my cupcake/angel face girl Rita,every time I look at that face it just melts my heart,she is the first female that I've ever stared more at her face than the rest of her body. 8) :-*

K.Lane I made that same mistake this morning with a huge picture that took up the whole screen,and made it hard for CC members to view the page right,could you please re-size your photos before uploading please thank you,and great pic by the way,you can do no wrong with sending us Rita in all her beauty.

• Upvote 1

Lol ok sir duly noted I hear you,I'll try to remember that next time,I keep forgetting that that not everyone is going to see the pics.in the 16:9 aspect ratio as I do when I look at them before uploading,I think I got down to a more manageable size sorry guys ;)

Not bitching. My screen is 15W, X 8.5H. Even then I had to scroll an inch to see any text in a post.

someone have the key of the laundry room? give me please,j want lock definitly this room,

nora and milana are again in this room for speak

If the laundry room walls could talk!