Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

So far so good,it would be nice if while she was gone she thought to herself "Damn I should have showed everything while I was showering or masturbating" She is not a newbie but a veteran now, so I don't think that she has anything to be shy about,and if you think about it, if she didn't like being on here then no amount of money could've brought her back,the next couple of nights are going to be sleepless for a lot of folks on CC. 8)

Now the other girls are going to be like extras in a movie or background noise lol :) :)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I bought a tin of fresh Maxwell Coffee.  I knew there was a reason for buying it this month.  I'll have to readjust my sleep pattern.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎07 at 1:54 PM, euromike69 said:

I love Kamila more than anything,bookmaster8 today is your day so be happy your queen has returned,so now I'm guessing that there might be hope yet for me to see my angel face once again. :-* :-* :-* :-* :P

I could certainly go for that. She really helped me make it through when Kamila left. lol. She's right up there as a very close number 2 in my book. Rita and Kamila are the only women that have affected me so strongly. I've had a pretty full love life, but those 2 really have something special in my eyes.