Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

http://www.hostingpics.net/index.html

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SALUDOS:

I do not know if it's my computer bug, but actually, most of the photos posted (by kzs, euromike) have disappeared or are no longer visible !!!

I don't think it really matters what Third Party Server is used. If you use those types of services your 99% sure RLC will go to great lengths as to getting the content removed, but they do have a hard-on for going to further lengths of a select few. But they don't intimidate me. As far as I'm concerned whoever operates RLC can go fuck themselves.

The only best way now to post your content and not have it removed is straight through the attachment feature provided on this forum. Only thing is non paying members won't be able to see the content until they get paid status.

http://www.subirimagenes.net used to be a great pic and gif posting site but as of late they seem to have been on RLC's hit list as well or they just dumped their servers to free up the bandwidth but am almost certain they've fallen to the DMCA.

all the subirimagenes pic are back  ;)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 0:07 PM, dfCcap said:

That's the reason why whenever I post you won't be able to click on any photo  like this. 8) 8) ::)

I see what you mean!  Everybody that posts needs to be like euromike and post your pics where they can't be clicked on!  I don't know how he does it, the man is a genius in that regard.  However, I'm sure if you ask him he wouldn't mind sharing how he does it.  I myself am lost when it comes to capturing pics and videos and that's fine with me as long as there is people like you all out there.  Now, put a golf club in my hand and it's game on LOL.  Euromike I hope I didn't just fill up your IM mailbox and if I did I'm sorry for that because I kind of volunteered you about this.  Made it an action item if you will.  Sorry in advance but I really hope there are some posters that pic your brain about it!!

It's all in what BB Code you use.  Some content will link to whatever site is use by making it clickable and another code that just embeds the picture with no clickable status.  Most hosting sites have that feature.

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SALUDOS:

I do not know if it's my computer bug, but actually, most of the photos posted (by kzs, euromike) have disappeared or are no longer visible !!!

I don't think it really matters what Third Party Server is used. If you use those types of services your 99% sure RLC will go to great lengths as to getting the content removed, but they do have a hard-on for going to further lengths of a select few. But they don't intimidate me. As far as I'm concerned whoever operates RLC can go fuck themselves.

The only best way now to post your content and not have it removed is straight through the attachment feature provided on this forum. Only thing is non paying members won't be able to see the content until they get paid status.

http://www.subirimagenes.net used to be a great pic and gif posting site but as of late they seem to have been on RLC's hit list as well or they just dumped their servers to free up the bandwidth but am almost certain they've fallen to the DMCA.

Then it was just something with their servers then.

SALUDOS:

Then it was just something with their servers then.

I guess we should have just listened to SanPer... he knew what he was talking about.  ;)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Com um cu daqueles e a bricar com o computador (With an ass like that and he plays with the computer)