Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 3:22 PM, bookmaster8 said:

Is that perfection or what? It certainly is in my eyes.  :)

je pense que kamila n'a pas les plus beaux seins au monde, je lui placerai bien ceux de suzan!!!! mais quel superbe cul!!! et quand elle sourit, elle illumine!!!

I think kamila does not have the most beautiful breasts in the world, I will place him well those of suzan !!!! but what a great ass !!! and when she smiles, it lights !!! :P :P :-*

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 3:11 PM, StnCld316 said:

Damn i wish that I was retired and could sit around all day like Stncld316,by the time I retire I don't think RLC might still exist,you got lucky my friend ;D ;D

You know Kamila is very similar to Leora,where if she sits around by herself for a little bit her mind starts to wonder and then just like Leora she starts to massage her body until the next thing you know showtime!!!

• Upvote 1

OK pour le cul de Leora , mais celui de Nora est pas mal non plus , et a ma connaissance avec Alma et Adriana ils sont les seul a avoir été pris sur RLC ...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

quoi????? à part les visages, c'est les culs que l'on voit le plus sur CC!!! lilu, plus d'un mois que de cul!!! nika, plus d'un mois que de cul!!! jenny, plus d'un mois que de cul!!!! nora, près de 2 ans que de cul!!!! kamila, 1er passage que le cul!!! katya, près de 2 mois que le cul!!! mia, rien!!! et je dois en oublier!!!

what ????? except the faces is asses that the most we see in DC !!! lilu, more than a month that ass !!! Nika, more than a month that ass !!! jenny, more than a month that ass !!!! nora, nearly 2 years that ass !!!! kamila, 1st passage ass !!! Katya, nearly two months that ass !!! mia, nothing !!! and I have to forget !!! :o :o :-\

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 3:28 PM, corboblanc said:

Is that perfection or what? It certainly is in my eyes.  :)

je pense que kamila n'a pas les plus beaux seins au monde, je lui placerai bien ceux de suzan!!!! mais quel superbe cul!!! et quand elle sourit, elle illumine!!!

I think kamila does not have the most beautiful breasts in the world, I will place him well those of suzan !!!! but what a great ass !!! and when she smiles, it lights !!! :P :P :-*

I can certainly agree that we can all find women who have more beautiful breasts, or asses, or any other body part. But, when I look at all those together on her and couple that with her amazing face and smile and personality, the way she moves and so forth, I find her to be my picture of perfection.

Everything just seems "right" for her. She is the "complete package" in my eyes. I really have never had one woman affect me the way she does and, believe it or not, I've dated and lived with some great looking women over the years. That's what surprises me. I look at Kamila and am mesmerized by her beauty (total package).  :)  :D    ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 7:26 PM, legrandrobert said:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

They have the same excitement as watching paint dry.  LOL