Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

OK pour le cul de Leora , mais celui de Nora est pas mal non plus

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Notamment qd elle vient de jouir !

Especially when she just came !  :D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Actually Canito,Kamila and Rita and all these girls knew each other before they came on RLC,It's just that some are closer friends than others outside of RLC so it translates the same way when they come on here,Rita really likes Kamila and if she came back while Kamila is still here then you would see how happy they would be together in this apt.

Oh man think of them taking a shower together :P :P

• Upvote 1

Actually Canito,Kamila and Rita and all these girls knew each other before they came on RLC,It's just that some are closer friends than others outside of RLC so it translates the same way when they come on here,Rita really likes Kamila and if she came back while Kamila is still here then you would see how happy they would be together in this apt.

Oh man think of them taking a shower together :P :P

When I saw Kamila, Milana and Coco come home from the beach today before going back out together for the evening, the thought occurred to me that all we needed was to add Rita to the mix and we would have the most amazing collection of beauties you could ever find in one apartment. There's no doubt in my mind that the four of them together would be the most popular group of roommates in the history of RLC and any other competing site.

They could probably even command a high membership fee if they were in a separate site all by themselves. Every one of them would have their own group of fans and together they would be unbeatable in my opinion. I know I'd happily be a lifetime member!  ;D

Whose ass is this ?  ;)

Il appartient à qui ce beau petit cul qui ne devrait pas tarder à prendre son pied ?

A photoshop !

yes its a photoshop. Its Nora and Kiko in Leoras and Pauls bed...

This is what CC and this apt is all about for me thank you Sanper58 :D :D ;D ;D :P :P

Alisa has the exact same height and body type as my ex-girlfriend,that's so weird. ::)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

Whose ass is this ?  ;)

Il appartient à qui ce beau petit cul qui ne devrait pas tarder à prendre son pied ?

A photoshop !

yes its a photoshop. Its Nora and Kiko in Leoras and Pauls bed...

Corel Paint shp pro.  ;)