Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

came back naked in her room and went to the bed without any panty...

Sorry for the poor quality...  :-\

Si quelqu'un peut me faire un mini cours en mp et m'expliquer comme faire des captures d'écran en vidéo, ça serait cool...  ;)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

She washed her pussy .

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

After that, she washed her panties in the sink (which many of the girls do). That's why she didn't have any on when she got back into the bedroom. I was very pleasantly surprised, to say the least, when she didn't put another pair on before getting into bed.  ;D

She is getting warmer,she has never let us see the "daisy flower" like this before,I'm guessing she is trying to build up the nerve to doing what we all have been waiting for,the masturbation without the covers,she has gotten over showing us the kitty, now all she has to do now is reach down and touch the "Pandora box"!! ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I guess I just don't understand not just putting clean ones on.  not that I am complaining.

You can't just put on new dry panties on, over a wet pussy,it's common sense that you gotta let the kitty kat air dry first ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

I guess I just don't understand not just putting clean ones on.  not that I am complaining.

You can't just put on new dry panties on, over a wet pussy,it's common sense that you gotta let the kitty kat air dry first ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D

Absolutely right euromike and shame on him for wishing such a thang LOL.