Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Nora has the worst eating and drinking habits of anyone i have ever seen , she has extremely bad manners .  She sure as hell is not practicing to have lunch/tea with Queen Letizia of Spain . I have seen her stuff so much food in her mouth that she almost puked in her hand .

It seems like we haven't gotten the perfect combination of four girls in the house yet,I wonder what the perfect combination would be between all the girls who have been in this apartment.

1.Rita

2.Kamila

3.Alisa

4.Monica

5.Jenny

6.Milana

7.Coco

8.Nora

9.Lilu

10.Mia

11.Sophie

12.Jannet

13.Nika

OMG!!!! I can't believe that there were so many girls that passed through RLC lol,let me know if I missed any......What's the perfect combination for you guys.?

They say that great minds think alike. I was going to post the same question yesterday but kept putting it off.

It's not an easy choice, but my foursome would  be:

Kamila, Rita, Milana and Alisa (although I would really like Coco to be a frequent guest.  ;D ).

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 10:46 PM, euromike69 said:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Damn, I remember that night Monika was dancing in her room!  That was one sexy dance if I ever seen one!!

By the way euromike, you sure used allot of commas in that post!  Are you jacking off horses :)

ce que tu dis est compréhensible, il ne faut pas se faire de fausses idées sur ces filles, mais il ne faut pas non plus être totalement ignorant de la réalité de la vie!!! tu ne peux pas vivre de champagne, de plage, de voyages permanents et de fête, si tu n'a pas les moyens de les financer!!! si toutes les petites modèles russes de secondes zones, avaient la vie de rêve de toutes les filles de l'appartement, le monde serait idyllique!!! un exemple parmi des millions, de jeunes filles qui ont aussi des parents, des frères, des sœurs et des grands-mères!!!!

what you say is understandable, we must not get the wrong idea about these girls, but do not be totally unaware of the reality of life !!! you can not live champagne, beach, travel and permanent party, if you can not afford to fund !!! if all the little Russian models of seconds zones had the dream life of every girl in the apartment, the world would be idyllic !!! one example of millions of girls who also have parents, brothers, sisters and grandmothers !!!!

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 11:22 PM, euromike69 said:

Damn, I remember that night Monika was dancing in her room!  That was one sexy dance if I ever seen one!!

By the way euromike, you sure used allot of commas in that post!  Are you jacking off horses :)

Well you're half right dfCcaf,I was jacking off to 1 horse, 2 goats, 1 dog, 2 chickens and a snake having an orgy with this sexy ass Brazilian chick ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LMAO that is too funny!!  I wish I had the entire video of Monika's sexy dance!!