Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

A milestone! Cheers! +

Another lesbo session -

(('book...master(?!?)', hehe, pls - be nice to me, hehe. 99% of my posts are just sarcastic and written in an non ofending and non harmfull manner and hope they're understood in the same way...)) -

the one - already ready, nervous about...getting nowhere (think even - pantieless), the other - still polishing her nails, like she - them and all of us (like) have the whole night in front.... Ts, Ts, Ts...  ;D

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

gogism, why would I be upset with you? I think Kamila is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I can't imagine anyone who likes women not having fantasies about her.  :)

A milestone! Cheers! +

Another lesbo session -

(('book...master(?!?)', hehe, pls - be nice to me, hehe. 99% of my posts are just sarcastic and written in an non ofending and non harmfull manner and hope they're understood in the same way...)) -

the one - already ready, nervous about...getting nowhere (think even - pantieless), the other - still polishing her nails, like she - them and all of us (like) have the whole night in front.... Ts, Ts, Ts...  ;D

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

gogism, why would I be upset with you? I think Kamila is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I can't imagine anyone who likes women not having fantasies about her.  :)

She is beautiful bookmaster, and you were right!!  I hope now that she has shown us that beautiful kitty it doesn't end there!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎14 at 8:05 AM, slider_69 said:

OMG..............what a cock grabber !  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hoooo hooo mi comida del mediodia , hummm

I missed what happened next, but for some reason she must have decided to take the panties off when she got back in bed.

She washed her pussy, came back naked in her room and went to the bed without any panty...

She just lost all her modesty...

She was just letting that beauty "cool down " in the fresh air !

franchement, je ne pense pas que ce soit l'amour, qui transforme une fille prude, en une exhibitionniste en direct sur internet!!! ;)

Peut-être que je suis naïf mais je n'ai pas l'impression qu'elle s'exibe... Elle a pris son pied, elle était comme sonnée, elle est allée se coucher à oilpé (naked) mais il faisait nuit et ne s'est pas rendue compte de son imprudence... Se doute-t-elle qu'on la traque à ce point ? Qu'on est équipé ? Pas sur... Elle dort tellement bien que le jour ne la réveille même pas !

I wonder who should have the title as the meatiest most delicious looking labia flaps on RLC :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I’m reading a lot of shit about RLC but as a true voyeur, I love this shit.

With a Nora and Kamila, we had two wonderful ladies; beautiful, sweet, well-educated, modest, etc…

And with some patience, this is the totally unexpected result !

::)