Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 3:04 PM, euromike69 said:

Snippy snip

Let me take this moment to thank God for making these two beautiful human Beings ;D ;D

I just noticed that they both love that British coffee mug. :)

I think that RLC has it's headquarters in England.

snip

I may be biased but it's probably one of the cooler flags going.

I would be more inclined to think that the headquarters of RLC is based in a neutral country, such as Spain or Switzerland !

Have a look at this site http://domboard.com/reallifecam.com and you will find out that the home of RLC is in Denver in the U.S.

They are from the United States and yet they don't have a single American or English only apartment for us English speaking costumers,shame on them. ::) ::) :o

Yes I agree that there should be at least one english speaking apartment, and I can't believe that they have been in existence since 2011 and there has not been a single one!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 3:26 PM, euromike69 said:

Best RLC chemistry,Kamila and Monica!!!

New apartment online folks,so let the fun or the bullshit begin 8) 8) 8) 8)

RLC still owes us all for the night they put the apartment under maintenance when Kamila and Monika were going to get together!!!! I am still pissed more than I can see straight about that one particular night RLC pulled the plug on this apartment more than anything else they have ever done!!!

That guy kinda looks like a Redneck,could this be our first American apartment,and I could have sworn I saw this same apartment on voyeur Villa. :o :o ::)

And to answer you dfCcap,that is definitely the most angry I ever was at RLC,when the stream was cut we were all pissed,I think they couldn't handle the amount of eyeballs that were logged in waiting for it to go down between Kamila and Monica,it was a record number of viewers that night for sure,my heart was racing,and I was glued to my screen,If Monica came back while Kamila is here then who knows.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 3:36 PM, euromike69 said:

That guy kinda looks like a Redneck,could this be our first American apartment,and I could have sworn I saw this same apartment on voyeur Villa. :o :o ::)

Now that you mention it, he does kind of look like a redneck LOL.  You may be right, this may be our first American apartment, but I doubt it.

Nah the new apartment is GMT +1, and going by his name, Joao, I reckon they are in Portugal.

Not seen her yet but Portuguese women can be very hot. Some of the ones I've met are little pocket rockets. One of them even had a first name of Fanny (UK English for pussy). Unfortunately I never got to see it tho.

Nora on the couch today,Kamila on the couch yesterday,do you think that Nora could tease us like kamila if she wanted to,or is there just no competition ::)::) ;D

Edit....I just noticed that Nora rarely ever sits with her head on the other side of the couch,she never wants to give us a panty shot.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 6:24 PM, K.Lane said:

Kamila just simply lost her keys that's all,and she was trying to find them ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1