Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 3:41 PM, dfCcap said:

That guy kinda looks like a Redneck,could this be our first American apartment,and I could have sworn I saw this same apartment on voyeur Villa. :o :o ::)

Now that you mention it, he does kind of look like a redneck LOL.  You may be right, this may be our first American apartment, but I doubt it.

wall outlet in room looks European.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 1:50 AM, peking said:

That guy kinda looks like a Redneck,could this be our first American apartment,and I could have sworn I saw this same apartment on voyeur Villa. :o :o ::)

Now that you mention it, he does kind of look like a redneck LOL.  You may be right, this may be our first American apartment, but I doubt it.

wall outlet in room looks European.

Wall outlet is European and the time on the clock is the same as in the UK.  The UK is in BST now it is likely to be Western European Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, possibly northern Spain, any country basically that is on the same time as those mentioned.  So Unfortunately unlikely to be the US unless the clock is there to fool people, time will tell when it gets dark.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 9:08 AM, Prodog said:

She's been taking several pictures with her phone of seemingly unrelated items on the table.

Yeah and the next thing you know there will be several posts about her being in an art class, what a joke!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 9:12 AM, dfCcap said:

She's been taking several pictures with her phone of seemingly unrelated items on the table.

Yeah and the next thing you know there will be several posts about her being in an art class, what a joke!

Possible, but I'd rather see several posts talking about her jumping in the sack with Kamila!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 9:32 AM, Prodog said:

Possible, but I'd rather see several posts talking about her jumping in the sack with Kamila!

Yeah, you want subscribers?  That's how you get subscribers!!

I think we need a separate thread called  " Pictures of NORA "  ....................since that's all we seem to be seeing lately .  That way we would really have interesting pics in the regular thread . No Mother Hen shots .