Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

Can't wait for these two to go, they were mean to Kamila, they were vulgar and loud.  If they have Neighbors I hope they complain to Nora.  Kamila did the best thing and walked away from these two stupid adolescent girls.  I only hope Kamila doesn't get blamed for this shit !

Nora, Kamila had absolutely nothing to do with the bomb that went off downstairs.  I hope she reads this!!

You know she will come here directly to see what happened.lol I was just thinking, I wonder if Malana is just drunk or whether she know she is on the way out and this is her way of flipping off Nora. She was specifically doing things that were pointed to irritate Nora. Moving the couch, removing the new cover for the couch. Throwing everything off the table one at a time. Flipping off camera 1 etc. We are going to feel the aftershocks world wide!

MILANA PLEASE BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL INTO THE LAKE THAT YOU CREATED ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If I didn't know any better, I would think you are SanPer!!  Nice work!

We are similar because he taught me everything I know,like teacher like student lol Thank you Sanper58 ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

moi qui pensais que c'était le samedi le plus calme de l'année!!!! et j'ai raté cela!!!! >:( >:( >:( :o pour ceux qui se plaignent du comportement de milana, je comprends!! elle aurait dû le faire à l'extérieur, de manière à ce que aucuns membres de cc ne voient rien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! après tout, nous ne sommes là que pour voir les chiens sur les canapés, non???!!!!

here I thought it was the quietest of the year Saturday !!!! and I missed it !!!! > :(> :(> :(: O for those who complain milana's behavior, I understand !! it should have done on the outside, so that no DC members see nothing !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! after all, we are only there to see the dogs on the sofas, not ??? !!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? >:(

WELL I'M GOING TO GET READY TO GO OUT TO DINNER AND THEN THE CLUB,HOPEFULLY I TIME IT PERFECTLY SO THAT I GET BACK THE SAME TIME THESE GIRLS DO,IF NOT I HOPE YOU GUYS RECORD THE ACTION AND SHARE IT WITH ME,THANK YOU AND HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY NIGHT. 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for these two to go, they were mean to Kamila, they were vulgar and loud.  If they have Neighbors I hope they complain to Nora.  Kamila did the best thing and walked away from these two stupid adolescent girls.  I only hope Kamila doesn't get blamed for this shit !

Nora, Kamila had absolutely nothing to do with the bomb that went off downstairs.  I hope she reads this!!

You know she will come here directly to see what happened.lol I was just thinking, I wonder if Malana is just drunk or whether she know she is on the way out and this is her way of flipping off Nora. She was specifically doing things that were pointed to irritate Nora. Moving the couch, removing the new cover for the couch. Throwing everything off the table one at a time. Flipping off camera 1 etc. We are going to feel the aftershocks world wide!

You forgot to mention putting her nasty feet all over the dining room table!!