Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

But what do they do when the cams are out ?  Look at Kamila's eyes when she's trying out the topless outfit. she is taunting Nora.

I really didn't interpret it that way. What I took that look to mean was something like "Do you believe this? I can't believe I'm doing this!". I've seen many women do the same thing. If I'm correct, there was no taunting. It was just like "hey, let's have some fun and pretend we're exotic dancers" or something similar.

We have the right to our own opinion, I respect yours but there is still doubts in my mind.

I totally agree. I wasn't trying to do anything but explain my interpretation. To be honest, I had so much fun watching yesterday that I can't really get upset about anything right now. So, I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 0:27 AM, StnCld316 said:

I like the expression on nora's face when she walk's in the door... lol it's like OMG. see what fun the girls have when kiko is not around. i also bet she don't look at kiko like that either.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 8:03 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

I like the expression on nora's face when she walk's in the door... lol it's like OMG. see what fun the girls have when kiko is not around. i also bet she don't look at kiko like that either.

I don't know about the Kiko thing, but I do like her expression of shock and surprise. It's cute. I had so much fun watching last night that I'm still smiling about it.

Edited to add: I'd like to give a GIANT thank you to StnCld for that gif. It is priceless!