Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

How can she lay there like that, over half of couch, like she's the only one, and even put her legs on the others. One really have to be just plain stupid or thinking, that she owns the appartement - and even then - it would be polite to sit straight...  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't mean to insult you, but this type of activity is rather common among women - whatever their sexual preference. They are simply a lot more "touchy/feel-y" than men are.

Sorry to everyone because I said I would keep my mouth shut but when I read something like this I just can't.  That activity is not common among women at all!  I think you may watch to many movies if that is truly how you feel!

EVERYTHING THAT I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD HAS ALREADY BEEN UPLOADED,GREAT JOB GUYS,FOR ONCE I LOVE BEING THE DOWNLOADER,IT'S NICE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE CONTRIBUTING,IT MAKES THIS WEBSITE VERY INTERESTING TO SURF THANK YOU!!! ;D ;D ;D

GET RID OF THE PILLOW KAMILA !!!

OMG!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

BTW, you guys are fast snappers...

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎26 at 5:14 PM, K.Lane said:

Toutes les 5 minutes, elle remonte sa main...;

Dans 147, minutes, elle atteindra l'anus..; Ou le vagin...

Je reste au poste : demain, je ne travaille pas... Je vous dirai !

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎26 at 5:18 PM, tonpied said:

Toutes les 5 minutes, elle remonte sa main...;

Dans 147, minutes, elle atteindra l'anus..; Ou le vagin...

Je reste au poste : demain, je ne travaille pas... Je vous dirai !

moi aussi je reste!!! :P :P

Lately these three are dressing in skimpy outfits when with each other (can't recall Nora wearing a see-thru teddy outside the bedroom) and doing some indiscreet petting/touching. If their behavior continues, I'd be disappointed if there isn't some girl-on-girl action within the next four weeks (if not sooner); assuming Nora would be the weakest of three and therefore succumb first to temptation.

...I can dream, can't I?