Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

i was thinking the same thing i understand shes the boss but the girls should be able to date and bring home there dates.if she can do it how come they cant.

Because she is the bitch in charge!  Do as I say do, not as I do do!

Someday Nora is going to get Bitch Slapped and I am going to laugh my head off when it does.  She so deserves it.

My girlfriend tried lesbian sex and she never had any regret.  She did not become a lesbian because of that first time, they could maybe masturbate side by side without touching each other.  Just suggesting, Now I'm going to bed and I'm sure I will be well served.  Goodnight all !!

i was thinking the same thing i understand shes the boss but the girls should be able to date and bring home there dates.if she can do it how come they cant.

Because she is the bitch in charge!  Do as I say do, not as I do do!

Someday Nora is going to get Bitch Slapped and I am going to laugh my head off when it does.  She so deserves it.

I couldn't agree with you more!  I'm waiting, anticipating, for that day to come along!!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 11:32 PM, euromike69 said:

STRAIGHT GIRLS DO IT!! ;D ;D

Sorry euromike but I don't think the top pick is a good depiction of straight girls!  Straight girls aren't going to lay like that with the other girls face inches and one hand on the VJJ!!

I know Kiko is Nora's man but why only her is allowed to have sex in the apt, but not two girls together as in the other two lesbian apt ?  Maybe Kamila and Kristy are not Lesbians but they should be allowed to releive the tension and the stress and maybe experiment with one another,  CCmembers would understand their actions because sex is natural in everybody's lives and it is healthy.

Some of you have short memory Jenny, Milana & Coco had sex with guys in this apartment, so

what stopping other chicks from having sex?  They don't want to do it on camera, simple as that.

I know Kiko is Nora's man but why only her is allowed to have sex in the apt, but not two girls together as in the other two lesbian apt ?  Maybe Kamila and Kristy are not Lesbians but they should be allowed to releive the tension and the stress and maybe experiment with one another,  CCmembers would understand their actions because sex is natural in everybody's lives and it is healthy.

Some of you have short memory Jenny, Milana & Coco had sex with guys in this apartment, so

what stopping other chicks from having sex?  They don't want to do it on camera, simple as that.

I'm sure you can read I wrote with one another I never mentionned any guy man or boy in my post.

I'm sure you can read I wrote with one another I never mentionned any guy man or boy in my post.

Read your post again: Kiko is a guy  ::)

You're saying girls can't have sex apart from Nora & Kiko that's not true

regardless if it was guy or girl nobody is stopping them.

Sorry euromike but I don't think the top pick is a good depiction of straight girls!  Straight girls aren't going to lay like that with the other girls face inches and one hand on the VJJ!!

I guess every chick at the bar club that I was at this weekend were all lesbians then,there was about six different groups of a bridal parties,and all the girls in each group were making sure that their brides to be would have the time of their lives that night,the amount of pussy groping and tongue kissing that was going on,(plus a majority of the bridal party were married women),you would think that you were at a lesbian bar,Girls plus liquor equals freaky shit,girls just do shit that us guys would never do with each other................well if anyone wants to suck on these nuts lmaoo!!!! I couldn't say that with a straight face ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway girls will be girls,even at my house whenever I have parties,"little goody two shoes girls" turn into nymphomaniacs when they have a couple of shots in them,girls flirting and playing together is just plain sexy.

Just be lucky that it wasn't Kiko and Goatie lying on the couch with Kiko's head in Goaties lap ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes sir I know what your saying when it comes to women that have had a couple of shots in them, wild and crazy for sure but in that pic I don't recall them to have been drinking but maybe they were LOL.

Tequila makes they're clothes fall off!!

Read your post again: Kiko is a guy  ::)

You're saying girls can't have sex apart from Nora & Kiko that's not true

regardless if it was guy or girl nobody is stopping them.

Attention! Translate.google.com is unable to properly process English gender pronouns. So if you read something in English that sounds funny, just substitute the proper pronoun.

Attention! CC member who drink too much vodka on their day off are something unable to tyope very goods and and miss spell some tymes are incohearant!  ;D