Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

I JUST WANNA SAY I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING THE ACTION TO POST ANYTHING RIGHT NOW,LOVE YOU NORA AND KRISTY!!!!!

Kristin a une cambrure de pied incroyable !!!

Yes, she does. She also has a great hip, ass and leg combo. Beautiful proportions.

I JUST WANNA SAY I'M TOO BUSY WATCHING THE ACTION TO POST ANYTHING RIGHT NOW,LOVE YOU NORA AND KRISTY!!!!!

Kristin a une cambrure de pied incroyable !!!

Yes, she does. She also has a great hip, ass and leg combo. Beautiful proportions.

I'm just waiting to see the arch in her back when she orgasms

How can she lay there like that, over half of couch, like she's the only one, and even put her legs on the others. One really have to be just plain stupid or thinking, that she owns the appartement - and even then - it would be polite to sit straight...  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't mean to insult you, but this type of activity is rather common among women - whatever their sexual preference. They are simply a lot more "touchy/feel-y" than men are.

How can she lay there like that, over half of couch, like she's the only one, and even put her legs on the others. One really have to be just plain stupid or thinking, that she owns the appartement - and even then - it would be polite to sit straight...  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't mean to insult you, but this type of activity is rather common among women - whatever their sexual preference. They are simply a lot more "touchy/feel-y" than men are.

jamais vu ca chez les femmes meme si elles sont proches

let it be, b...master - it's the second time you're trying to teach me. Tnx in advance to not doing it anymore. I'd appreciate it. ;-)