Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #6

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 1:56 PM, euromike69 said:

I SEE LESBIANS EVERYWHERE I LOOK,IT PROBABLY IS HOW RUSSIAN GIRLS ARE WITH EACH OTHER,THEY COULD BE JUST REALLY CLOSE FRIENDS,BUT THEY SURE ARE DOING SOME LESBIAN ACTIVITIES,AND I LOVE IT. :P :P :P :P

THEY PROBABLY AREN'T LESBIANS,BUT A MIKEY CAN FANTASIZE CAN'T HE LOL. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

non, bien sûr!!! même si elles s'enfonçaient un doigt, cela serait par pure amitié!!!!!

no of course!!! even if they sank a finger, it would be pure friendship !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 3:41 PM, Prodog said:

Apparently what Nora has been working on for so long is embroidery on some towels that she is giving as a gift.

I wonder who the lucky girl is.

I wanna know why RLC can't have a zoomed in camera in Kamila's room,I'm talking about the camera above the door, it should be zoomed in,similarly to the camera in Leora's kitchen that has a zoomed in view of the action. 8)

The lucky girl is Kiko lmaoo!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Apparently what Nora has been working on for so long is embroidery on some towels that she is giving as a gift.

And the wrapping process is a real labour of love. If it was me I'd have it wrapped in the space of a minute, it would look a mess though lol

I wanna know why RLC can't have a zoomed in camera in Kamila's room,I'm talking about the camera above the door, it should be zoomed in,similarly to the camera in Leora's kitchen that has a zoomed in view of the action. 8)

c'est pour cela que le changement de chambre de kamila est une CATASTROPHE!!!!! voir le sommet de sa tête n'a rien d'intéressant!!!! et l'autre caméra est panoramique!!! idéal pour observer un aigle nourrir ses petits, au loin dans la montagne, mais pas pour regarder une fille sur rlc!!!!

that is why the Chamber of kamila change is a DISASTER !!!!! see the top of her head did nothing interesting !!!! and the other camera is panoramic !!! ideal for observing an eagle feed its young, far away in the mountains, but not to watch a girl on rlc !!!! :( :o >:(

Guest bobbyjoe

oui,pas top cette chambre,les cameras sont plus sombres en mode couleur je trouve,y-a qu'en night vision que les cameras sont bien

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 11:26 AM, euromike69 said:

Damn Kamila!!! I would love to hit it from the side just like that :P :P :P

She put something on her hair which has to be protected for a certain amount of time. I didn't notice if it was hair color, conditioner or something else. I think I saw milana do that one night not long ago.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎25 at 4:30 PM, bookmaster8 said:

Damn Kamila!!! I would love to hit it from the side just like that :P :P :P

She put something on her hair which has to be protected for a certain amount of time. I didn't notice if it was hair color, conditioner or something else. I think I saw milana do that one night not long ago.

elle est descendu avec le sac, pour faire rire les filles, aussi!!! ;) ;)

she came down with the bag, to amuse the girls, too !!! ;) ;)

Kiko?  ;D (Oooh. Sorry, that was a cruel thing to say. I just thought that the guys who hate Kiko might get a laugh out of it.) I'm ashamed of myself.  :-[

In all seriousness, I don't hate Kiko like some guys do. I just get pissed when he comes over and causes the girls to change their actions because of his presence.