Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

I think these ladies need to stay home.....Alisa,Milana,New girl,Rita,Kamila and jenny and also a couple of girls whose names I can't remember right now,have all came back angry and sad after a night out,I don't know if it's because they didn't get a job that they came to Barcelona for,or they didn't get with a guy or girl that they probably have been waiting a long time to finally meet in Barcelona.I don't know I'm just guessing,what do you guys think?. :o :o :o

Only two reasons why a girl would still be wearing the same outfit.

1: She really had a lot of fun when she went out,and was taken home by someone she met.

2: She is nasty as fuck and needs to take a damn shower,and take that dress off,why would she wear the same outfit around the house as you wore to go out.

By the way do you guys think that the new girls looks pretty?,to me her face is not as feminine looking as the other girls,does she have that lesbian look to you?I'm just asking because I've been wearing lesbian goggles/glasses lately,and every time I open up my eyes I see lesbians everywhere I look lmaoo!!!

She looked much prettier during some of her previous visits. I think she's one of those girls who needs to be feeling good and smiling for her true beauty to really come out.

I can't quite figure out what her night was like last night. She definitely stayed out all night somewhere and she seemed really down when she came home. I think she was crying while sitting at the table in the living room behind the couch. It was hard to tell because of her position on the chair. Neither living room cam allowed you to get a decent close-up of her face. But, she had her head in her hands a fair amount of time as she sat there alone (it was before Kamila came down).

Kamila seemed to help her calm down. She allowed her to do a lot of talking and was very sympathetic it seemed. Although I'm just learning a little Russian, I didn't have a chance to attempt any translation because the sound quality was so poor. They could have been speaking English and the sound was so low and unclear that I wouldn't have been able to understand most of what was said.

This is one of the reasons I have been trying so hard to get absolute confirmation on whether the girls (in this house especially since they only stay a short time) have access to the RLC website and, thus CC also. I've never seen RLC on any of their screens and that is surprising to me if they are aware of it. I would think they might be checking it out very frequently to see how the video looks and to see what the feedback was at sites such as camcaps.

I wonder at times whether the reason they seem to come back crushed occasionally is because some jerk let them know that they were being seen on a public site available to millions of people. If they haven't been told the name of the website and were thinking that this was some kind of "project" that they were in that was only on a private network with very few viewers and then they find out differently because someone outside (typically at the clubs where alcohol is flowing) shoots his/her mouth off, it would probably humiliate them and cause real problems.

That's just my thoughts on the subject.

I think these ladies need to stay home.....Alisa,Milana,New girl,Rita,Kamila and jenny and also a couple of girls whose names I can't remember right now,have all came back angry and sad after a night out,I don't know if it's because they didn't get a job that they came to Barcelona for,or they didn't get with a guy or girl that they probably have been waiting a long time to finally meet in Barcelona.I don't know I'm just guessing,what do you guys think?. :o :o :o

My understanding is that at the beginning there were more girls, who had a real model background. Those girls were Mia, Sofie, Lilu, Nika and Rita. Some of those and the other girls have participated in various beauty queen competitions, promo girls, some were just pretty girls. Some of the girls have gone out with the model portfolio, some only for shopping or to party.

1: She really had a lot of fun when she went out,and was taken home by someone she met.

2: She is nasty as fuck and needs to take a damn shower,and take that dress off,why would she wear the same outfit around the house as you wore to go out.

By the way do you guys think that the new girls looks pretty?,to me her face is not as feminine looking as the other girls,does she have that lesbian look to you?I'm just asking because I've been wearing lesbian goggles/glasses lately,and every time I open up my eyes I see lesbians everywhere I look lmaoo!!!

She looked much prettier during some of her previous visits. I think she's one of those girls who needs to be feeling good and smiling for her true beauty to really come out.

I can't quite figure out what her night was like last night. She definitely stayed out all night somewhere and she seemed really down when she came home. I think she was crying while sitting at the table in the living room behind the couch. It was hard to tell because of her position on the chair. Neither living room cam allowed you to get a decent close-up of her face. But, she had her head in her hands a fair amount of time as she sat there alone (it was before Kamila came down).

Kamila seemed to help her calm down. She allowed her to do a lot of talking and was very sympathetic it seemed. Although I'm just learning a little Russian, I didn't have a chance to attempt any translation because the sound quality was so poor. They could have been speaking English and the sound was so low and unclear that I wouldn't have been able to understand most of what was said.

This is one of the reasons I have been trying so hard to get absolute confirmation on whether the girls (in this house especially since they only stay a short time) have access to the RLC website and, thus CC also. I've never seen RLC on any of their screens and that is surprising to me if they are aware of it. I would think they might be checking it out very frequently to see how the video looks and to see what the feedback was at sites such as camcaps.

I wonder at times whether the reason they seem to come back crushed occasionally is because some jerk let them know that they were being seen on a public site available to millions of people. If they haven't been told the name of the website and were thinking that this was some kind of "project" that they were in that was only on a private network with very few viewers and then they find out differently because someone outside (typically at the clubs where alcohol is flowing) shoots his/her mouth off, it would probably humiliate them and cause real problems.

il ne fait aucun doute que les participants consultent CC!!!il y a même déjà eu des interactions!!! quand vous êtes en direct sur internet, il est obligatoire de savoir ce que l'on dit de vous, et cc est le principal forum!!! les membres cc rêvent de rapports lesbiens, et les filles se mettent à se caresser sans arrêt sur les caméras libres, du jour au lendemain??!!! un membre demande à angela de poser une peluche sur le frigidaire, et, le lendemain, la peluche est là!!!! les filles ont toutes de très beaux téléphones, et vous ne savez pas ce qu'elles regardent le soir dans leurs lits!!! souvent on les voit sourirent....les participantes sont sur cc tous les jours!!! pourquoi milana a-t-elle fait un fuck à la caméra? pourquoi kiko quitte l'appartement régulièrement? pourquoi kamila est-elle revenue? pourquoi nora s'exhibe autant? pourquoi y a t-il autant d'espions rlc sur cc??

there is no doubt that participants consult CC !!! there is even already interacted !!! when you are live on the internet, it is mandatory to know what is said about you, and CC is the primary forum !!! DC members dream of lesbians reports, and girls begin to caress without stopping on free cameras, overnight ?? !!! a member asked angela asking a teddy on the fridge, and the next day, the plush is !!!! the girls all have beautiful phones, and you do not know what they look in their beds at night !!! often we see them smiled .... cc participants are on every day !!! milana why has she made a fuck on camera? why Kiko leaves the apartment regularly? why is kamila back? nora shows off why so much? why are there so many spies rlc on CC ?? ;) ;)

il ne fait aucun doute que les participants consultent CC!!!il y a même déjà eu des interactions!!! quand vous êtes en direct sur internet, il est obligatoire de savoir ce que l'on dit de vous, et cc est le principal forum!!! les membres cc rêvent de rapports lesbiens, et les filles se mettent à se caresser sans arrêt sur les caméras libres, du jour au lendemain??!!! un membre demande à angela de poser une peluche sur le frigidaire, et, le lendemain, la peluche est là!!!! les filles ont toutes de très beaux téléphones, et vous ne savez pas ce qu'elles regardent le soir dans leurs lits!!! souvent on les voit sourirent....les participantes sont sur cc tous les jours!!! pourquoi milana a-t-elle fait un fuck à la caméra? pourquoi kiko quitte l'appartement régulièrement? pourquoi kamila est-elle revenue? pourquoi nora s'exhibe autant? pourquoi y a t-il autant d'espions rlc sur cc??

there is no doubt that participants consult CC !!! there is even already interacted !!! when you are live on the internet, it is mandatory to know what is said about you, and CC is the primary forum !!! DC members dream of lesbians reports, and girls begin to caress without stopping on free cameras, overnight ?? !!! a member asked angela asking a teddy on the fridge, and the next day, the plush is !!!! the girls all have beautiful phones, and you do not know what they look in their beds at night !!! often we see them smiled .... cc participants are on every day !!! milana why has she made a fuck on camera? why Kiko leaves the apartment regularly? why is kamila back? nora shows off why so much? why are there so many spies rlc on CC ?? ;) ;)

hé hé je pense exactement la même chose que toi :tout le monde espionne tout le monde  :o :o

Corboblanc, you raise some good points and ask some good questions. I have some replies I'd like to give so you can know where my thoughts are coming from. But, I really have to go somewhere now and don't have time to answer you properly. I'm sorry. I'll try to get back on later tonight and respond to your post. Thanks for understanding.

And with just one backstroke the apartment is back to life,damn that "new girl and Kamila" combination was putting me to sleep,thanks for waking me up Kristy ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 5:33 PM, Prodog said:

• Upvote 1

I hope that you guys remembered what I said, that both Kamila and Kristy are on their periods right now,So that white thing you see between Kristy's crotch is her maxi-pad,so don't get too excited,...well unless your into that sort of thing. :o :o :o :o ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

il se passe quelque chose qui contrarie les filles ce soir!!! elles sortent téléphoner sur le balcon( car c'est un balcon, pas une terrasse), et nora vient de dire à kamila de la suivre, avec le téléphone, comme si elle voulait l'aider à quelque chose!!! et la blonde n'arrête pas de parler!!!

it happens something that annoys girls tonight !!! they call out to the balcony (because it is a balcony, not a terrace) and nora kamila just told to follow, with the phone, as if to help her something !!! and the blonde does not stop talking !!! ???