Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 6:42 AM, slider_69 said:

KAMILA AND KRISTY ON COUCH :P :P :P :P

I would just express my gratitude to euromike69 and all the other posters here for all these beautiful pictures. Finally this apartment is alive again!  ;D

Wish we could see that picture Nora took of Kami's ass because it appears that Kristy is pulling her throng to one side for a naked view of Kami's ass hole and pussy lips ! :) :)

Once again you know what faggot is getting those pictures (Kiko)!!  She should be so proud!  I'm sure as soon as Nora got to her room Kiko was texting her telling her to send him those pictures!  Of course it's nothing he hasn't already seen in there private shows i'm sure!!

In the last video if you Watch when Kristy go to the

toilet and takes a leak, when she finishes she doesn't wipe herself with toilet paper.  Yesterday, I saw Kami do the same thing I didn't mention it before in case nobody beleived me but now Kristy does the same on video.  Is there a ration on toilet paper ?

None of them seem to wipe or wash their hands afterward !  Maybe they are all germ-less virgins or

they enjoy the smell of pussy on their hands.......LOL

• Upvote 1

It.s true I haven't noticed about the hands.  Would you lick that sanwich Knowing she haven't wiped it ?  If there are women on this forum, please tell me is it common to take a leak and pull back the panties when finished.  The panties must smell like a urinator.é

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎01 at 8:01 AM, Prodog said:

Sitting in that spot, Nora should be feeling some residua "heat" from last night.

She's probably checking the polling results from the girl's performance.  :)

If she's not feeling the heat, she certainly should be smelling the pussy juice !

• Upvote 1