Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

I hope that you guys remembered what I said, that both Kamila and Kristy are on their periods right now,So that white thing you see between Kristy's crotch is her maxi-pad,so don't get too excited,...well unless your into that sort of thing. :o :o :o :o ;D ;D

exactly i just saw that in one of the photos above!!

THIS MIGHT JUST  BE THE ONE AND ONLY TIME THAT WE GET TO SEE A SMALL GLIMPSE AS TO WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE TO SEE KAMILA HAVING SEX :P :P ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎29 at 6:19 PM, euromike69 said:

YOU CAN PRACTICE ON MIKEY ANYTIME YOU WANT TO LADIES :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Why do I have that feeling that these girls are looking at CC right now on their phones,noticed how kristy covered up,I hope my maxi pad comment didn't offend her,if they are reading this.

Kristy and Kamila we love you guys!!!!! One of you go sit in the other chair if you read this.So I know that you saw this ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

quelqu'un a dit qu'elles n'arrêtaient pas de manger, mais c'est vrai!!!! kamila est encore en train de se préparer à manger dans la cuisine!!!! un membre cc avait expliqué que les russes ne font pas de vrais repas, mais par petites quantités à longueur de journée!!!! je pense qu'il avait raison!!!

someone said they would not stop to eat, but it is true !!!! kamila is still in the process of preparing food in the kitchen !!!! Member cc explained that Russian are not real meal, but in small amounts all day long !!!! I think he was right !!! :D

Shake it babies, shake them!  ;)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

tu attends quoi, la bite à la main?? qu'elles baissent leurs culottes et se bouffent la chatte, en se disant "ah sale chienne, tu attendais que cela!!!"? sais-tu que l'inceste est tabou, même en Russie??!!!

What you waiting for, dick in hand ?? they drop their panties and muff diving, thinking "ah dirty dog, you expect it !!!"? you know that incest is taboo, even in Russia ?? !!! ;) ;) :D