Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

I have videos of girls masturbating together without touching the other.  This is what they should do, masturbating in front of each other without shame or without shyness. but I don' t know how to upload the files  I want you to see.  Please tell me How to upload a video file on this thread.  thank you  (I have 68 videos of girls wanking with a friend)

If you are going to do that, this thread is really not the right place for them. They belong under Random discussion, and I think there already exists a number of video threads for that kind of stuff.

People have difficulty to read, I do not want to up load my videos, I just want to know how to upload a video file without it being lost.

Thanks Prodog,thank you for looking out for us,you're the best. ;) ;) ;D ;D 8)

I'm beginning to think that maybe one or all of these girls smoke,with the constant trips to the balcony.

I'm not lying or making a joke here folks,my laptop literally overheated and crashed while I was recording the action,I guess my pc,laptop couldn't handle all that hotness,I'm so fucking pissed because I lost 90% of everything that took place,I hope we had some other people who caught it. >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'(

I never use my Macbook pro for recording,but it looks like I might have to some day,damn fucking Pcs.They are so fucking unreliable.

Anyway that was so much fun to watch,this is the kind of stuff that they should be doing on a regular basis.

Oh yeah by the way who saw when Kristy stuck her finger up Kamilas pussy. :) :) :)

No sweat. I'm posting a video of the complete scene to DirtyBin and the attachment center in the videos thread.

• Upvote 1

YEP LET ME QUOTE MYSELF AND SAY YES I'M ONE UNLUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER,I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND SHARE IT ME PLEASE. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I had to leave my house to go to a birthday pool party, I know we have a lot of people that are contributing to this site, I'm looking forward to your works when I get back home  ;D

And knowing my luck, I will see stuff like, kamila masturbated, Nora masturbated, Kristy masturbated or there was a girl on girl lesbian threesome when I get back home lmaoo!!!

• Upvote 1

I had to leave my house to go to a birthday pool party, I know we have a lot of people that are contributing to this site, I'm looking forward to your works when I get back home  ;D

And knowing my luck, I will see stuff like, kamila masturbated, Nora masturbated, Kristy masturbated or there was a girl on girl lesbian threesome when I get back home lmaoo!!!

If all those things truly happen, madprops to you man!

I have to speak my mind, Kamila was here to save the day and she did. But remember when she first came in ?  And now, they turned het into "a whore" anybody can go out on the balcony with her, no problem .  Take pictures of my anus, it's OK.  Touch me wherever you want., She is a SLUT.  That is what they want us to beleive.  But if she agreed to everything that happened to  her ,yes in nfact, even if you think she is the Wake up  the perfect little girl Wake up , she likes Nora and she likes Kristie ,She is a whore .  Even though she is a beautiful whoreé.

i dont know i think kami likes kristy and the problem is since nora gave her that massage she thinks she has her.but you can tell kami likes kristy but if i was kamila i would tell nora to give me some space she doesnt let them breath she has to be up there ass 24/7 in there having fun let them have some fun dont come in like a third wheel.

I don't believe Kamila does anything with anybody.I'm beginning to believe except for meals,visits to the toilet,and sleep everything else in this apartment is an act.I'm not saying Kami and Kristy are not good people,but everything that happens in this apartment is a game.