Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

What surprises me when you're in the living room remains the province so that does not allow to see all this

"you will never see anything", "She dictates everything", "There is no doubt about it", "will probably never see anything transpire", "and obviously", "If anything ever happens", "It is very obvious",  "apparently", "that might be because",  "might not be", "would be very surprised", "but it could possibly be true!!"

You forgot unmistakable and luculent.  ;D

Spot on explanation right there!

Yep, certainly explains everything, very precise explanation (as in exact, accurate, correct, error-free, pinpoint, specific, detailed, explicit, clear-cut, unambiguous.)

You forgot unmistakable and luculent! ;D

Thank you, haven't seen luculent used for ages, love that word!

Guest vkyour

I do not see what is happening between them when it is in the room and now are asleep gave me a picture please

YEP LET ME QUOTE MYSELF AND SAY YES I'M ONE UNLUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER,I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND SHARE IT WITH ME PLEASE. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I had to leave my house to go to a birthday pool party, I know we have a lot of people that are contributing to this site, I'm looking forward to your works when I get back home  ;D

And knowing my luck, I will see stuff like, kamila masturbated, Nora masturbated, Kristy masturbated or there was a girl on girl lesbian threesome when I get back home lmaoo!!!

• Upvote 1

Kamila just masturbated. That looked REALLY fake. It looked like she had a dick under the blanket

It might look fake, but that's her style. That parable of "dick under blanket" is very true, and in this room it is highlighted by a much better night vision, and the location of the kamera7. It's great that someone else also drew attention to that matter. In her old room, it was also possible to hear the moaning, when she got orgasm, but I think that she now abstains from that due to the close location of the camera. Although I like very much to watch Kamila, her masturbation style is not pleasing to me, looks like a man jerks. Of course, this is just my problem, not her, and the main thing is it gives her pleasure.

Guest vkyour

do not see what is happening between them when it is in the room and now are asleep gave me a picture please

YEP LET ME QUOTE MYSELF AND SAY YES I'M ONE UNLUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER,I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND SHARE IT ME PLEASE. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I had to leave my house to go to a birthday pool party, I know we have a lot of people that are contributing to this site, I'm looking forward to your works when I get back home  ;D

And knowing my luck, I will see stuff like, kamila masturbated, Nora masturbated, Kristy masturbated or there was a girl on girl lesbian threesome when I get back home lmaoo!!!

YEP LET ME QUOTE MYSELF AND SAY YES I'M ONE UNLUCKY ASS MOTHERFUCKER,I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE CAUGHT IT ON VIDEO AND SHARE IT ME PLEASE. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I can provide a video of Kamila the button but I don't know how to post it up.  Dumb me. Angelika