Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

And here is proof ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Too poor quality to make out what ur trying to prove, but I think  the battery charger is beside her attached to her phone. It really doesnt matter what she used anyway-it's ok. but we all would have probably enjoyed it more without the covers- then we would know for sure and we could have joined her!!lol

Guest vkyour
On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 9:18 PM, euromike69 said:

NORA SLEEPING NAKED ;D ;D ;D

Oh man you are always better

WELL UNLESS KAMILA IS A REALLY HORNY OR A NYMPHO GIRL,SHE JUST GOT UP OUT THE BED AND LEFT KRISTY AND WENT INTO HER OLD ROOM TO MASTURBATE,SO MAYBE NOTHING HAPPENED ON THE BALCONY AFTER ALL.

BECAUSE KAMILA WAS STILL HORNY,WHILE KRISTY WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO HER,KAMILA WAS LOOKING AT SOME PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ON HER PHONE,AND SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE,SO SHE HAD TO GO RUB ONE OFF.

AND YES FOLKS HER MASTURBATING TOY WAS HER IPHONE BATTERY CHARGER ;D ;D ;D ;D

And she had to was her panties afterwards also.

And I'd wonder what Kristy thinks in the morning finding the bottle in her bed. Judging by her look when Kam came in all naked, she knew what happened.

Kristy knew what Kami left the room to do. She had tried to get Kami to make love, but she wouldn't. Kamila was very aroused and had to release that desire so she went to masturbate in Kristy's room. When Kami was finished and came back into her bedroom where Kristy was laying, she (Kristy) did not get upset at all that I could see. Kristy seems to be a VERY mature and loving and supportive person. She is giving Kamila the time she needs. That takes a lot of strength in that situation.

I THINK that, for some reason, Kamila is not yet ready to take that final step and actually make love and have an orgasm with a woman. I will try to provide more detail for my reasoning later. But, I have to run now and take care of some business.

I'm back to believing that Kamila has never had a full-blown sexual encounter with a woman. She obviously is extremely attracted to Kristy (and very possibly has been to other women), but I really don't believe that they have "gone all the way" and I believe the desire to wait is on Kamila's side, not Kristy's.

WELL UNLESS KAMILA IS A REALLY HORNY OR A NYMPHO GIRL,SHE JUST GOT UP OUT THE BED AND LEFT KRISTY AND WENT INTO HER OLD ROOM TO MASTURBATE,SO MAYBE NOTHING HAPPENED ON THE BALCONY AFTER ALL.

BECAUSE KAMILA WAS STILL HORNY,WHILE KRISTY WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO HER,KAMILA WAS LOOKING AT SOME PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ON HER PHONE,AND SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE,SO SHE HAD TO GO RUB ONE OFF.

euromike, I was watching and it was not her battery charger, it was her bottle which she left on Kristy's bed -I'm quite sure-yep it is there, just checked!!!

There's no bottle currently on the bed. That's a fold in a bed sheet you're seeing. She didn't use her charger( unless she wanted an even hotter pussy then it already was :)) She used Kristy's lotion bottle which she put back on the floor.

And please, stop with this holy fucking balcony shit!

And then the truth. She masturbated using her own lotion bottle, which first was beside her on the bed. Kristy's bottle was on the floor all the time. Her cell phone battery bank was below her ribs, evidently disrupted her, so she moved it out of there. When she was finish she left her lotion bottle to the Kristy's bed, about the middle of the bed near to the wall, where it is still. You will see that at the latest about 06:30, when the cameras will switch to the day light mode.

IF THIS FAGGOT EVER MENTIONS MY FUCKING NAME ONE MORE FUCKING TIME IN THIS PICTURE THREAD I WILL NEVER UPLOAD ANOTHER FUCKING PICTURE HERE UNTIL HE GETS BANNED.

SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE SHIT ELSE FROM ME,YOU BETTER TELL HIM TO GET THE FUCK UP OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK.

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU GUYS READ WHAT HE WROTE ABOUT,ENDING THE BULLSHIT AND NOT SAYING SHIT TO ME UNLESS I FUCKED WITH HIM FIRST.

I NEVER FUCKED WITH HIM BUT HERE HIS FAGGOT ASS COMES RIDING MY DICK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH AGAIN.

REPORT HIS FUCKING ASS TO THE MODERATORS TO STOP PROLONGING THIS BULLSHIT IN THE FUCKING PICTURE SECTION AND STOP TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT WITH ME AND OTHER PEOPLE.

AND I FUCKING MEAN IT MENTION MY FUCKING NAME AGAIN YOU OLD 69 YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHIT.!!!

SIX FUCKING DAYS YOU BEEN ON CC,AND ALREADY YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKING PERSON THAT EVER BECAME A MEMBER.!!!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING LYING ASS BITCH.

AND DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO RUN BACK AND DELETE WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE I ALREADY QUOTED YOU.

And you are a lying bullshitting piece of shit.

THIS IS WHAT HE FUCKING WROTE EARLIER!!!

As for Euromike's statements about me,I just ask that everyone look at past posts on CC by me and Euromike and form your own opinion.Thank you.I'm done with this ridiculous feud unless I'm attacked again.

AND THIS TOO!!

That 69 is Loner's age I think. but as for Euromike, it is probably his sexual preference!!!LOL  Or maybe they the same age fighting for male dominance.LOL

No,it's Euromike's IQ.

• Upvote 1

Since Kristy's arrival on 7/23/2015 look how RLC's ratings have skyrocketed upwards ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[gif wierd stuff removed.]

Better fix this one, ol' buddy. I'm getting a head ache. Thanks. And yes, your assertion is 100% correct, IMHO.

Picture thread:

Maybe that's why Nora and RLC brought in Kristy, to breakdown Kami's resistance for a future three way lesbian video.Just think how much money that would generate for RLC,Nora and Kristy.Remember how reserved and nonsexual Kami was the first time in the apartment.But what Kami wants is not important.What is important is producing that video for RLC.

We wasted so many pages with no photos for people to see but this loner69 guy insists on making this whole page about nothing but back and forth arguing,people have complained about there being no photos in the picture thread,I'm trying to start it back up again with nothing but photos, but this guy wants to drag the thread back to the bullshit again,people want to see photos,not some old guy trying to run his mouth.

Down boys.

We appreciate your posts. Keep them mature. Thank you.

• Upvote 1