Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

I believe that there was sexual intercourse on the balcony, because Kris closed the window and the door that normally remain open, I noticed that Kris when came has the kitchen to start again it forces with pieces of watermelon had the label except the panties and before going out with kamila it was in its panties thus there was change thus can be report.

He will be good of master a cam on the balcony has my opinion.

Pal they smoke, so you would close the windows to prevent the smoke from coming inside the house....

IF THIS FAGGOT EVER MENTIONS MY FUCKING NAME ONE MORE FUCKING TIME IN THIS PICTURE THREAD I WILL NEVER UPLOAD ANOTHER FUCKING PICTURE HERE UNTIL HE GETS BANNED.

SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE SHIT ELSE FROM ME,YOU BETTER TELL HIM TO GET THE FUCK UP OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK.

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU GUYS READ WHAT HE WROTE ABOUT,ENDING THE BULLSHIT AND NOT SAYING SHIT TO ME UNLESS I FUCKED WITH HIM FIRST.

I NEVER FUCKED WITH HIM BUT HERE HIS FAGGOT ASS COMES RIDING MY DICK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH AGAIN.

REPORT HIS FUCKING ASS TO THE MODERATORS TO STOP PROLONGING THIS BULLSHIT IN THE FUCKING PICTURE SECTION AND STOP TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT WITH ME AND OTHER PEOPLE.

AND I FUCKING MEAN IT MENTION MY FUCKING NAME AGAIN YOU OLD 69 YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHIT.!!!

SIX FUCKING DAYS YOU BEEN ON CC,AND ALREADY YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKING PERSON THAT EVER BECAME A MEMBER.!!!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING LYING ASS BITCH.

AND DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO RUN BACK AND DELETE WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE I ALREADY QUOTED YOU.

WELL UNLESS KAMILA IS A REALLY HORNY OR A NYMPHO GIRL,SHE JUST GOT UP OUT THE BED AND LEFT KRISTY AND WENT INTO HER OLD ROOM TO MASTURBATE,SO MAYBE NOTHING HAPPENED ON THE BALCONY AFTER ALL.

BECAUSE KAMILA WAS STILL HORNY,WHILE KRISTY WAS SLEEPING NEXT TO HER,KAMILA WAS LOOKING AT SOME PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ON HER PHONE,AND SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE,SO SHE HAD TO GO RUB ONE OFF.

AND YES FOLKS HER MASTURBATING TOY WAS HER IPHONE BATTERY CHARGER ;D ;D ;D ;D

And you are a lying bullshitting piece of shit.

THIS IS WHAT HE FUCKING WROTE EARLIER!!!

As for Euromike's statements about me,I just ask that everyone look at past posts on CC by me and Euromike and form your own opinion.Thank you.I'm done with this ridiculous feud unless I'm attacked again.

AND THIS TOO!!

That 69 is Loner's age I think. but as for Euromike, it is probably his sexual preference!!!LOL  Or maybe they the same age fighting for male dominance.LOL

No,it's Euromike's IQ.

Euromike, please don't punish the masses for the weaknesses of us few!!

She was thinking......... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I wonder what Kristy was thinking while she was looking at Kamila's crotch right in her face ;D ;D ;D

Probably the exact thing you and I and many others would have been thinking!!  I've got to get me some of that clam chowder LOL.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much guys, for all these great pictures! The girls are spoiling us! And Euromike, please stick around man. We all appreciate you very much.

And Bookmaster, I hope you're right with your 'lesbian' theory. The idea that Kammi and Kristy would eventually make love with eachother (on or off cam) is very nice indeed. But Kammi is very hard to read. What's going on in her head? Is it really just a teasing game for her? She always looks so reserved and cool when Kristy is feeling her up. It was the same when she was with Monica. I'm afraid we will never know. Kammi will always stays a mystery to us. And that is one thing that makes her so appealing  ;D

Let's hope the girls can stick around for one more month.     

IF THIS FAGGOT EVER MENTIONS MY FUCKING NAME ONE MORE FUCKING TIME IN THIS PICTURE THREAD I WILL NEVER UPLOAD ANOTHER FUCKING PICTURE HERE UNTIL HE GETS BANNED.

SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE SHIT ELSE FROM ME,YOU BETTER TELL HIM TO GET THE FUCK UP OFF MY MOTHERFUCKING DICK.

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT YOU GUYS READ WHAT HE WROTE ABOUT,ENDING THE BULLSHIT AND NOT SAYING SHIT TO ME UNLESS I FUCKED WITH HIM FIRST.

I NEVER FUCKED WITH HIM BUT HERE HIS FAGGOT ASS COMES RIDING MY DICK LIKE A FUCKING BITCH AGAIN.

REPORT HIS FUCKING ASS TO THE MODERATORS TO STOP PROLONGING THIS BULLSHIT IN THE FUCKING PICTURE SECTION AND STOP TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT WITH ME AND OTHER PEOPLE.

AND I FUCKING MEAN IT MENTION MY FUCKING NAME AGAIN YOU OLD 69 YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHIT.!!!

SIX FUCKING DAYS YOU BEEN ON CC,AND ALREADY YOU ARE THE DUMBEST FUCKING PERSON THAT EVER BECAME A MEMBER.!!!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING LYING ASS BITCH.

AND DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO RUN BACK AND DELETE WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE I ALREADY QUOTED YOU.

Euromike shows us all how beautiful the proper English language is if the author is able to express his feelings from the bottom of his heart. I just wonder what that has to do in a picture thread.