Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

All the apartments are located in Europe side of Atlantic, so I am thinking if there is congestion over the Atlantic. Are you living in Americas side of Atlantic? How about others in Europe and America, do you have had lagging problems?

they could be on mars it would be the same.

the stream is brodcasted through softlayer servers which are located in Europe, US even in Sidney or Singapore.

I know where they are located, but in normal cases video stream is transfered over the Atlantic just once. When you open the video stream for example in America you don't get connection to server located in Europe, and vice versa. Of course there are some exceptional cases (like StnCld316?) who are using for example proxies.

Good points made by all. The part that still puzzles me is why I have never seen lag like this on any other adult cam site. I very rarely ever visit them, but every once in a while (like earlier this week when I was experiencing terrible lag on RLC cams) I will make a quick round of 2 or 3 of the more popular ones to see if I can get a handle on whether the problem is with my computer set-up or broadband provider.

These other sites don't seem to have any lag and they often have thousands of "viewers" on a single girl's cam at the same time and hundreds of cams online simultaneously. What is the difference in their cam video stream routing procedure that causes such a difference? I get that the feeds are not all originating from one place, but does that explain it? Does anyone have the computer network savvy to provide more info?

All the apartments are located in Europe side of Atlantic, so I am thinking if there is congestion over the Atlantic. Are you living in Americas side of Atlantic? How about others in Europe and America, do you have had lagging problems?

they could be on mars it would be the same.

the stream is brodcasted through softlayer servers which are located in Europe, US even in Sidney or Singapore.

I know where they are located, but in normal cases video stream is transfered over the Atlantic just once. When you open the video stream for example in America you don't get connection to server located in Europe, and vice versa. Of course there are some exceptional cases (like StnCld316?) who are using for example proxies.

Good points made by all. The part that still puzzles me is why I have never seen lag like this on any other adult cam site. I very rarely ever visit them, but every once in a while (like earlier this week when I was experiencing terrible lag on RLC cams) I will make a quick round of 2 or 3 of the more popular ones to see if I can get a handle on whether the problem is with my computer set-up or broadband provider.

These other sites don't seem to have any lag and they often have thousands of "viewers" on a single girl's cam at the same time and hundreds of cams online simultaneously. What is the difference in their cam video stream routing procedure that causes such a difference? I get that the feeds are not all originating from one place, but does that explain it? Does anyone have the computer network savvy to provide more info?

I have the savvy to understand the other sites give a shit about what they broadcast to the general public, where RLC doesn't give a shit about anything!!  If you go and look at Carla's apartment you should understand what I'm talking about!

Kamilla might be a giant baby. they were just playing like never before, and she damage a nail, and ended it all. looked almost like she started to cry.

Kristy even teased her with a bottle

Have you ever thought that Kamila uses distractions like that to protect herself? I believe she is very happy but is afraid of taking the next step. Things like that give her the opportunity to get out of situations that she is uncomfortable with.

To me, she is extremely attracted to Kristy and is not quite ready, for whatever reason, to give in to her desires. I think Kristy is doing an outstanding job of helping Kamila to deal with this issue (her fear) by being extremely patient and understanding and not forcing her to do something and not getting angry at her.

I thought her little sexy dance routine was a brilliant way to get Kamila to relax and realize that everything's ok. It was a very loving thing to do IMO. I like Kristy more and more every day. She is a very sensitive and nice person and knows how to use humor to put others at ease.

je pense que kristy a vraiment envie de kamila!!! elle lui mets sans arrêt la pression!!! kamila s'en amuse et la laisse faire, jusqu'à une certaine limite!!!! kristy reviens tout le temps à la charge, elle stimule kamila pour la faire céder!!! mais kamila ne cède pas, elle ne veut pas aller plus loin!!! je pense que kamila a une petite amie qui l'attends en Russie, elles se parlent souvent!!! kamila veux rester fidèle à celle qu'elle aime!!! ;)

I think kristy really want to kamila !!! she put him constantly pressure !!! kamila has fun and lets make, up to a limit !!!! kristy back all the time to load, it stimulates give kamila to make !!! kamila but do not give in, she will not go further !!! I think kamila has a girlfriend who await in Russia, they often speak !!! kamila want to stay true to that she loves !!! ;)

I like your theory, Bookmaster. But I'm just not convinced yet that Kammi actually has these feelings for Kristy (other than friendship). As I said before, she is very hard to read. One moment she is 'into the moment', while the next moment she shows more interest in her phone while Kristy is seriously seducing her. But maybe I'm too sceptical.

And we don't even know if she is really in to girls. I like the idea, but what do we know? Ah well, let us just see what happens and enjoy the moments we get  :D

Kamilla might be a giant baby. they were just playing like never before, and she damage a nail, and ended it all. looked almost like she started to cry.

Have you ever thought that Kamila uses distractions like that to protect herself? I believe she is very happy but is afraid of taking the next step. Things like that give her the opportunity to get out of situations that she is uncomfortable with.

To me, she is extremely attracted to Kristy and is not quite ready, for whatever reason, to give in to her desires. I think Kristy is doing an outstanding job of helping Kamila to deal with this issue (her fear) by being extremely patient and understanding and not forcing her to do something and not getting angry at her.

I thought her little sexy dance routine was a brilliant way to get Kamila to relax and realize that everything's ok. It was a very loving thing to do IMO. I like Kristy more and more every day. She is a very sensitive and nice person and knows how to use humor to put others at ease.

je pense que kristy a vraiment envie de kamila!!! elle lui mets sans arrêt la pression!!! kamila s'en amuse et la laisse faire, jusqu'à une certaine limite!!!! kristy reviens tout le temps à la charge, elle stimule kamila pour la faire céder!!! mais kamila ne cède pas, elle ne veut pas aller plus loin!!! je pense que kamila a une petite amie qui l'attends en Russie, elles se parlent souvent!!! kamila veux rester fidèle à celle qu'elle aime!!! ;)

I think kristy really want to kamila !!! she put him constantly pressure !!! kamila has fun and lets make, up to a limit !!!! kristy back all the time to load, it stimulates give kamila to make !!! kamila but do not give in, she will not go further !!! I think kamila has a girlfriend who await in Russia, they often speak !!! kamila want to stay true to that she loves !!! ;)

I like your theory, Bookmaster. But I'm just not convinced yet that Kammi actually has these feelings for Kristy (other than friendship). As I said before, she is very hard to read. One moment she is 'into the moment', while the next moment she shows more interest in her phone while Kristy is seriously seducing her. But maybe I'm too sceptical.

And we don't even know if she is really in to girls. I like the idea, but what do we know? Ah well, let us just see what happens and enjoy the moments we get  :D

LMAO, now that's just toooo funny!!

But understand Kami is a professional model and having a perfectly unblemished body for photo shoots is how she earns a living.So for her a broken nail is a big deal.With as long as she and Kristy have been together Kristy should know that and have shown more concern than she did for Kami.I have a feeling Kami went out for a photo shoot.I was a big supporter of Kristy before, but I've seen things that make me question how sincere her intentions for Kami are.I believe that Kami has held back for so long because she sees these little signs ever so often that cause her to be a little distrustful.I'll be interested to see in the next few days how all the interactions between Kami,Kristy and Nora unfold.If Kristy's sexual advances keep being rejected,I see another booze party coming with the help of Nora.

That is unfair we see the sex of all the other apts. Why this one should be an exeption .

Innocent my ...foot,  Everybody has sex it is normal and healty.  And what about the reputation of the other tenants of the other apts.  Then block the Lesbian apts. the world will find out that they are LESBIANS.  And Nelly and Carla , the world will find out that they like sex very much.  I am stumped.

To protect the so called innocent of course!!!

That is unfair we see the sex of all the other apts. Why this one should be an exeption .

Innocent my ...foot,  Everybody has sex it is normal and healty.  And what about the reputation of the other tenants of the other apts.  Then block the Lesbian apts. the world will find out that they are LESBIANS.  And Nelly and Carla , the world will find out that they like sex very much.  I am stumped.

To protect the so called innocent of course!!!

You obviously don't understand or fail to understand what is going on with Kamila!!