Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #8

Kamilla might be a giant baby. they were just playing like never before, and she damage a nail, and ended it all. looked almost like she started to cry.

Kristy even teased her with a bottle

Have you ever thought that Kamila uses distractions like that to protect herself? I believe she is very happy but is afraid of taking the next step. Things like that give her the opportunity to get out of situations that she is uncomfortable with.

To me, she is extremely attracted to Kristy and is not quite ready, for whatever reason, to give in to her desires. I think Kristy is doing an outstanding job of helping Kamila to deal with this issue (her fear) by being extremely patient and understanding and not forcing her to do something and not getting angry at her.

I thought her little sexy dance routine was a brilliant way to get Kamila to relax and realize that everything's ok. It was a very loving thing to do IMO. I like Kristy more and more every day. She is a very sensitive and nice person and knows how to use humor to put others at ease.

OK last one I caught today.

I don't want to spam the thread, although it could need more pictures and less arguing.

Anyway, congratulation StnCld!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If the GIFs are to big, let me know.

Watch till the end, I like the last part...  :)