Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

You all take care, I'm going to quit watching RLC at least until they get some new kids on the block.  I probably won't be around CC much at all either.  Y'all have a good one and good luck to you all!!!

Hallelujah!

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎07 at 1:23 AM, euromike69 said:

:P :P :P :P :P

Looks like she is still on her period when in fact,it just may be one of them camel toe proof pads for us RLC viewers to keep teasing us.They sell them at sears in Iran along side the metal chastity belt with barbed wire and Burkas.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hi Guys!

Could someone clarify me if these 2 girls are lesbians? or just friends which are very close? Why they share the bed? Are there other free beds on the aparment or maybe not and that is the reason?

I am quite confused, since they tease A LOT but at the same time they do not do anything... so can someone explain that has observed them more than me??

Thanks!!

Could someone clarify me if these 2 girls are lesbians? or just friends which are very close? Why they share the bed? Are there other free beds on the aparment or maybe not and that is the reason?

I am quite confused, since they tease A LOT but at the same time they do not do anything... so can someone explain that has observed them more than me??

Thanks!!

They are most definitely not lesbians. People have different opinions about what's going on with them. I personally think they purposefully flirt to tease the viewers and are putting on an act for the camera. Others people think that Kristy actually wants to fuck Kamila but Kamila is not willing.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Hi Guys!

Thanks!!

They are both lesbians (or bisexual) but Kamila is already involved in a long term relationship (girlfriend). She likes Kristy but I don't think she is in love with her like she is with the other girl. Kristy doesn't give up so easily though  ;D

ps

and miscvoyeur apparently hasn't got a clue

Besser ist Sie zieht aus, die Laune von ihr ist einfach nur Scheiße!!!!!

Ich verstehe nicht das Kristy immer mit der Kuh läuft wie ein Hund, Sie könnte andere Frauen haben, nich so ein verwöhntes Mädchen das noch nie was in ihren Leben gearbeitet hat...... Kamila RAUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!