Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

ozi asked in msg #142072 date=1439040416:

Could you post a simplified version of this. Make sure you post it in the right thread though.

Ok ozi. I'll try. But, I have to wait until I get back. I'm just going out the door. Sorry.

Don't worry about following up, read it again and understand your points, though don't necessarily agree. Besides, in a later post you mention "deep affection",  "love play" or "close friendship". Based on responses I got from posts in another thread, those phrases will just confuse the hell out of most people on CC, alien concepts to most.

ozi asked in msg #142072 date=1439040416:

Could you post a simplified version of this. Make sure you post it in the right thread though.

Ok ozi. I'll try. But, I have to wait until I get back. I'm just going out the door. Sorry.

Don't worry about following up, read it again and understand your points, though don't necessarily agree. Besides, in a later post you mention "deep affection",  "love play" or "close friendship". Based on responses I got from posts in another thread, those phrases will just confuse the hell out of most people on CC, alien concepts to most.

You're right about confusing people with some of my language. Since I write a lot, I try to use words that I feel best describe a situation. Unfortunately, I often forget that there are many non-English speaking members here. I have to try to put things in simpler terms because who knows what translator programs will do with the language. They often do a poor job in the translation.

Guest Rodney_X
On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎09 at 2:08 AM, mickey2377 said:

:P :P :P :P :P :P

I like this where can I buy this book

write, the RLC service support

Reference: K & K Book summer 2015

Atmosphere is a bit odd this morning. K&K for the last hour seem a bit down but are starting to pick up now.

As far as I can tell not a single word between them and Nora.

Think Kristy has a sore throat as she gargled a salt solution earlier. 

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).