Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

Could someone clarify me if these 2 girls are lesbians? or just friends which are very close? Why they share the bed? Are there other free beds on the aparment or maybe not and that is the reason?

I am quite confused, since they tease A LOT but at the same time they do not do anything... so can someone explain that has observed them more than me??

Thanks!!

They are most definitely not lesbians. People have different opinions about what's going on with them. I personally think they purposefully flirt to tease the viewers and are putting on an act for the camera. Others people think that Kristy actually wants to fuck Kamila but Kamila is not willing.

No one seems to be exactly sure if they are lesbians or just friends who deeply like each other. Kristy seems to be the more aggressive in their relationship and is aleays tring to fool around with Kami. They occasionally kiss and spoon together in bed but there is no proof of actual Lesbian love or sexual

relationships.  They may be Bi , but as others have said - it nay all just be an RLC  show to titillate the viewers into signing up as a member. ( The suspense continues until we see actual Lesbian love actions ).

WE HAVE ALL ASKED THIS PERSON VKYOUR TO STOP TALKING ON THE PICTURE THREAD BUT HE/SHE STILL WON'T LISTEN TO US,YOU GUYS NEED TO START REPORTING HIM/HER TO THE MODERATORS PLEASE!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I know where  she go  Camellia

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

WE HAVE ALL ASKED THIS PERSON VKYOUR TO STOP TALKING ON THE PICTURE THREAD BUT HE/SHE STILL WON'T LISTEN TO US,YOU GUYS NEED TO START REPORTING HIM/HER TO THE MODERATORS PLEASE!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I know where  she go  Camellia

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I already did, but they don't really seem to care much. It appears they don't really care much about anything these days