Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Stop bugging us with you're foolish photoshoplike editing.excuse my english but i know the most of you understand what i mean.

Well to be honest Camcraps I would rather see these guys posting their artist photoshop pics than seeing pages and pages of people arguing and insulting each other.

So keep it up guys I like seeing these, and maybe we should have a poll on which artistic photoshop submission is the best!

Stop bugging us with you're foolish photoshoplike editing.excuse my english but i know the most of you understand what i mean.

It became a competition, because apparently there 'some which are 24/24, think get in touch with the girls, with photoshop work.

I'm not familiar with this forum, I think it is for a majority of teenagers, photo collectors, full discovery of nudity.

Some people on this forum really enjoy these pictures. So, if you don't like them, just don't look at them. This is a place for everyone. And I don't think you are the one who can tell us what to post and not to post on this forum  ;) To each their own, I say...

Please, let's keep this place nice and friendly. And respect your 'fellow RLC members'. We are all here just for the same thing...to enjoy and admire these beautiful girls in some way or another. 

Hell no! Don't stop posting these pics, they're a work of art and a way of keeping up with what's happening in the apartment. "A picture paints a thousand words" as the saying goes.