Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 11:43 PM, StnCld316 said:

She needs to auction those Panties and Shampoo Bottle on E-Bay.

She'd make a fortune.

Maybe some of the women on this forum could enlighten us :  Why does Kami always masturbate

with a bottle of some type and always with her panties on ?  There must be some reason for this besides

pure pleasure and we have never seen her penetrate her honey pot, no matter what type of bottle she

uses. It's always just rubbing up and down on top of panties .  Can Anyone  guess the reasom ?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 11:59 AM, slider_69 said:

She needs to auction those Panties and Shampoo Bottle on E-Bay.

She'd make a fortune.

Maybe some of the women on this forum could enlighten us :  Why does Kami always masturbate

with a bottle of some type and always with her panties on ?  There must be some reason for this besides

pure pleasure and we have never seen her penetrate her honey pot, no matter what type of bottle she

uses. It's always just rubbing up and down on top of panties .  Can Anyone  guess the reasom ?

Virgin?

STOP, just stop it, if u are thinking about commenting sex between Girls then get the fuck out of this thread, this is the PICTURE thread, get it, PICTURE not discussion thread. Anything else then thanking uploaders or commenting a pic there is other threads to.

There is at least 150 pages of comments that should not be in this thread and at least 100 of those pages is just comments if and when kamilla and kristy is gonna have sex.

As for the much anticipated sex between kamilla and kristy i can just say it is never gonna happen in front of rlc cams. Maybe they do turn each other on but Think they make Money after how many Viewers they have, Everything is just a tease to the cameras to make more Money, they know exactly what they are doing. With all the teasing they have done sex would have happen ages ago if it were gonna happen in front of the cameras. So stop discussing that in This thread its not gonna HAPPEN end of that.

THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING PICTURE THREAD im tired of scrolling through endless pages of nonsense just to Watch pics. And a big thank u to all uploaders.

STOP, just stop it, if u are thinking about commenting sex between Girls then get the fuck out of this thread, this is the PICTURE thread, get it, PICTURE not discussion thread. Anything else then thanking uploaders or commenting a pic there is other threads to.

There is at least 150 pages of comments that should not be in this thread and at least 100 of those pages is just comments if and when kamilla and kristy is gonna have sex.

As for the much anticipated sex between kamilla and kristy i can just say it is never gonna happen in front of rlc cams. Maybe they do turn each other on but Think they make Money after how many Viewers they have, Everything is just a tease to the cameras to make more Money, they know exactly what they are doing. With all the teasing they have done sex would have happen ages ago if it were gonna happen in front of the cameras. So stop discussing that in This thread its not gonna HAPPEN end of that.

THIS IS THE MOTHERFUCKING PICTURE THREAD im tired of scrolling through endless pages of nonsense just to Watch pics. And a big thank u to all uploaders.

For someone bitching about long comments on this thread,you sure put a long comment on this thread.

For someone bitching about long comments on this thread,you sure put a long comment on this thread.

I agree with loner for once.  And I just wanted to add another comment about how awesome it would be if they satisfied eachother finally.  8)

I agree with loner for once.  And I just wanted to add another comment about how awesome it would be if they satisfied eachother finally.  8)

Wow 2 guys that obviously cant read do u see me say long comments anywhere im complaining about many comments that should not be in this thread including ur 2 comments and mine now its, a matter of trying to keep a PICTURE thread as Clean as possible but apparantly u 2 didnt get that.