Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

so its a fake huh

Nobody recorded this pic...

Nobody saw K and K fully naked in the sea and took a picture of them from what I know...

Regardless if that is true or not. You know the mods have a problem with anything related to these pics or the vid and you posted it anyway. That makes you a douche.

That pic. is from the boat video, it's not a fake.  They are wearing bikinis.  But I think kami's become see-through when wet.

They are not wearing any bikini. I know what I have been doing for the last two hours lol...

Taking care of their bikinis... :D

Guest vkyour

That pic. is from the boat video, it's not a fake.  They are wearing bikinis.  But I think kami's become see-through when wet.

They are not wearing any bikini. I know what I have been doing for the last two hours lol...

Taking care of their bikinis... :D

Please just delete it

Regardless if that is true or not. You know the mods have a problem with anything related to these pics or the vid and you posted it anyway. That makes you a douche.

I don't know everything about the rules... I don't read everything here but if that's such a big problem, I'll delete it in a few seconds !

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 11:12 PM, vkyour said:

You're a big mature

And also..........I just found this in the basement and thought that I would use it for when I have a troll infestation named Vkyour ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Guys, I suggest you're not such hipocrits. Abusing these girls on a daily bases – IN PICS (where some of you abuse – even other people, brands, trademarks etc, satisfying the need for attention, I guess, hehe) and IN COMMENTS, after hunting the exact right moment to expose them as much as possible, some even paying to watch them shower, recording all the fights and violence around the appartements, speculating about whether they're models, prostitutes, lesbians, cheaters, pretty or ugly, fat or slim etc...and then making such a fass about some PUBLIC no nude, non private etc video is – well, just funny.

I kinda agree with this !  ;)

Niconic I really don't think that you want for miscvoyeur to answer that or show you what it means ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That makes you a douche.

English is not my first language. Is the meaning of douche shower ?  :-[

• Upvote 1

I have the video,a lot of people on CC saw the video,that part right there where the camera person was behind them and the waves rushed up behind them and Kristy dove under the water yeah it's part of the video and it's real.

I'm sure you recorded my pic so if you have the video, go check both of them and then, tell me wether my pic is a fake one or not...