Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 9:09 PM, euromike69 said:

Twice is always better Kamila did it now our new best friend....for now Zoya!!!

I'm having Dasha flashbacks though,I really hope that this isn't all one big tease to pay attention to them. ;D ;D

It's this kind of stuff that draws viewers.  Good thing their apartment isn't Premium.

Oops!  I should not have said Premium. It may give RLC some ideas.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 9:40 PM, euromike69 said:

I saw all the wonderful pictures that you guys posted today while I was on the grind making that money,and as always I really appreciate you guys keeping me updated with the latest and the greatest.And I also gotta say that Kristy is one SEXY ASS WOMAN DAMN!!!!

And now let me show you my appreciation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Does it seem like Kristy would have went all the way if Kamila didn't stop her hand? :o :o :o ;D ;D

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-*

Will curiosity get the cat(kitty)?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 4:56 AM, Loner-69 said:

I saw all the wonderful pictures that you guys posted today while I was on the grind making that money,and as always I really appreciate you guys keeping me updated with the latest and the greatest.And I also gotta say that Kristy is one SEXY ASS WOMAN DAMN!!!!

And now let me show you my appreciation ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Does it seem like Kristy would have went all the way if Kamila didn't stop her hand? :o :o :o ;D ;D

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-*

Will curiosity get the cat(kitty)?

Sort of looks like two freshmen high school students. Or Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf?

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Found this along my journeys through the internet.  I don't recall seeing this one before.

ce montage est de moi, je l'avais posté sur cc à l'époque, et sanper l'avait aussi reprit plusieurs fois...... ;) ;)

this assembly is of me, I had posted on CC at the time, and Sanper had also resumed several times ......;);)

OK .  I just came across it but just couldn't recall ever seeing it before.  After seeing hundreds of pictures on a daily basis makes your mind draw a blank.

This GIF is a thousand times better than a hypothetical lesbian act, I love !!!!

DAMN....MOMY....IS......COMING

Useful point and time, it was 1:30 minutes in the morning and Nora has to wake up early the next day.

It is rather the reaction of the two girls who make me laugh ....