Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

This is what's happening in Kamila's room right now so draw your own conclusions.

Both Kamila and kristy just had a pillow fight and Kamila looks really happy so I don't know if what happened earlier today on CC has affected her or not,I guess we gotta wait and see.

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 3:32 PM, Loner-69 said:

She needs to auction those Panties and Shampoo Bottle on E-Bay.

She'd make a fortune.

Maybe some of the women on this forum could enlighten us :  Why does Kami always masturbate

with a bottle of some type and always with her panties on ?  There must be some reason for this besides

pure pleasure and we have never seen her penetrate her honey pot, no matter what type of bottle she

uses. It's always just rubbing up and down on top of panties .  Can Anyone  guess the reasom ?

Virgin?
Was this real masturbation or mental masturbation?

I can only speak for myself. I think it all depends on how she started out masturbating. Personally, in my case at the age of 13 I discovered that with a relatively hard pillow between my legs and with some furious thrusting the result was amazing. Fast forward 18 years and I still resort to a pillow to pleasure the v. Bada Bing. That's all folks.  LOL  A.

we struggle here to protect the girls, and this is what you publish !!! really too stupid guy !!! >:( >:( >:(

on lutte ici pour protéger les filles, et voilà ce que tu publies!!! vraiment trop con mec!!!

and you quote it so that this information will stay online despite the edition of the original post.

I wonder who is the more dumb-ass...

I retained the quote, because the video was removed before I even saw it. It can stay, so that people know what happens when this information is posted on CC.  RLC promises its tenants that it will always to try protect their privacy when off camera. CC members should too.

I removed everything I could still up on the board, banned a member, and warned a few others, the moment I woke up and signed on. Makes for a crappy morning. Let me know if anything revealing is still up.

Posting pictures and videos of anything about these girls while they are outside of RLC is strictly prohibited here,and you will not make any friends that way Newbies,these girls need to be protected from those that wish to do them harm,So please guys don't do it again.

I'm angry that this happened to Kamila because that girl or any other girl ON rlc doesn't deserve it, so respect their privacy/boundaries and stop investigating and trying to find out more about them that what we see them do inside the walls of RLC.

And if you don't want to piss off Mickey,I better not see one MOTHERFUCKING LINK OR ANYTHING LEADING TO WERE YOU CAN FIND RITA,LIKE "LIAM NEESON" SAID I GOT A PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS,I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, I WILL FIND YOU, AND I WILL FUCK YOUR ASS UP, DON'T FUCK WITH THESE GIRLS AND DON'T FUCK WITH RITA.!!!!

we struggle here to protect the girls, and this is what you publish !!! really too stupid guy !!! >:( >:( >:(

on lutte ici pour protéger les filles, et voilà ce que tu publies!!! vraiment trop con mec!!!

and you quote it so that this information will stay online despite the edition of the original post.

I wonder who is the more dumb-ass...

I retained the quote, because the video was removed before I even saw it! It can stay, so that people know what happens when this information is posted on CC.  RLC promises its tenants that it will always to protect their privacy when off camera. CC members should too.

• Upvote 1