Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #10

Corboblanc didn't see the actual event,he only saw the gif that I posted guys ;D ;D ;D

c'est très sexy, mais j'ai l'impression qu'elle se grattait, rien d'autre..... ;)

it's sexy, but I feel she scratched, nothing else .....;)

Yea, that's a real problem for those who cannot see the upstairs rooms. They only have a small amount of information to work with and it's very easy to completely misinterpret what the whole "scene" was all about.

Good point bookmaster!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎14 at 8:31 PM, StnCld316 said:

No I'm just lazy that's all Stncld316 ;D ;D ;D

And now I'm back after a short commercial break by our sponsors The Admin of CC,The fearless Foamy Squirrel,The sheriff,And the big Woof lmaoo!!,and also by Smirnoff remember to drink responsibly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway 3 things, 1: I wish Lev stays wherever he is.2: Thanks for the show Zoya!! 3: Kristy please stop messing with Kamila and go give Zoya a helping hand.

And that's it for the news,I'm your boy Euromike69,I now hand it over to your favorite sportscaster Mr.Snaky ;D ;D ;D ;D

ZOYA IS WRIST DEEP IN HER PUSSY AT THE MOMENT!!!

ZOYA MY NEW FAVORITE FOR NOW,MOST IMPORTANT THIG,SHE DOESN'T HIDE HERSELF,AND SHE SHOWS US EVERYTHING LIKE ALMA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'LL BE BACK MOMENTARILY ;D ;D ;D ;D

Euromike.... better than CNN breaking news! On point!

You got to excited.  You put her in the picture thread for Nora, Kristy & Kamila.  LOL
I even get them in the wrong spots myself sometimes.    Keep up the good work.

And I thought you all caught pics of Kami or Kristy finally enjoying themselves in the open!!!LOL

No I'm just lazy that's all Stncld316 ;D ;D ;D

And now I'm back after a short commercial break by our sponsors The Admin of CC,The fearless Foamy Squirrel,The sheriff,And the big Woof lmaoo!!,and also by Smirnoff remember to drink responsibly  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway 3 things, 1: I wish Lev stays wherever he is.2: Thanks for the show Zoya!! 3: Kristy please stop messing with Kamila and go give Zoya a helping hand.

And that's it for the news,I'm your boy Euromike69,I now hand it over to your favorite sportscaster Mr.Snaky ;D ;D ;D ;D

ZOYA IS WRIST DEEP IN HER PUSSY AT THE MOMENT!!!

ZOYA MY NEW FAVORITE FOR NOW,MOST IMPORTANT THIG,SHE DOESN'T HIDE HERSELF,AND SHE SHOWS US EVERYTHING LIKE ALMA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'LL BE BACK MOMENTARILY ;D ;D ;D ;D

Euromike.... better than CNN breaking news! On point!

You got to excited.  You put her in the picture thread for Nora, Kristy & Kamila.  LOL

I even get them in the wrong spots myself sometimes.    Keep up the good work.

Yeah, I almost put it in the wrong spot one time and she let me know real quick that that was an exit not an entrance!!  I won her over slowly but surely though with a good night of dancing and alcohol, lots of alcohol LOL.

Guest vkyour

Know something this strange world in which they live for you what

Not ashamed that he did whatever you want you also condemns condemned