Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Guest joshua1584

Kristy a donné un PRESERVATIF à Kamila  ;D

Kristy gave a CONDOM to Kamila  ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I saw that too

Dear rodent, let me turn your attention to the fact, that it's exactly comments like this by the mods that give an "open road" to all the newbies and trolls to post those "non-RLC" photos. They come on here, read your comments and say: "hell's yea, the mod says it's ok to post so let's go post"

What I'm trying to say is, like all of us you're entitled to your own opinion, but as a mod of this forum, before you post your opinions you have to think about the impact they will have on the readers. Especially the new "entrees"

Let me just say that all posts containing personally identifiable information still ARE, and HAVE BEEN BANNED. I have removed all of the recent pictures in question, whether they contain such information or not (one had her "outside" name listed on the file name.)

I'm open to discuss this in the General Discussion area. There are lots of opinions about what is crossing the line, and what isn't. It belongs in General Discussion. Until then, kids, read the rules before posting especially RULE #5 -- it still holds: http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/msg112284/#msg112284