Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

My buddy just texted me and said there is a picture on the laptop of a girl on all fours naked in the living room.

edit>>>

He said it looked like it was a picture of a naked ass on the laptop!

The only one I see is Kamila sitting at the table having her supper.

he said you could see it clearly. He said he took a capture of it and zoomed in and that's what it looked like to him. I haven't seen it yet but he is going to send it to me in a little while he said.

I know what it is!!! The picture of Kami bending over so someone can get out the condom stuck in her vagina!!lol Sorry that was bad!

I like you DfCap but be logical, the laptop wasn't on.  Kami turned it on after you mentionned the "picture".

Just forget I said anything, I don't care if y'all believe me or not!  I saw the picture and that's what it looks like and if I new how to send it to you I would and you could be the judge!!

Just forget I said anything, I don't care if y'all believe me or not!  I saw the picture and that's what it looks like and if I new how to send it to you I would and you could be the judge!!

Yeah it's not important anyway I took the picture myself and zoomed it and it looks like dust on the screen., or a reflection of something.  But the question is :  Will kamila go out again tonight ?