Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

This has got to be one of my favorite photos of the Massage,that look on Kristy's face as she stares straight down into Kamila's "Sweet Nectar Hole",I know what she was thinking, what do you guys think was on her mind :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

She was probably thinking wow, that is one pretty peach!  I can only imagine what it must taste like!!

The same thing all of us are.

And a big THANK YOU to everyone posting pics. With my time zone I miss most everything that happens.

And I really think these two need to have their own place. Even if they never have sex with each other I love watching the byplay between them.

DES7469 Did you see the Topic that I started about VOD (Videos on Demand) for people like you who are in different time Zones or have to work? 8) 8) 8)

The same thing all of us are.

And a big THANK YOU to everyone posting pics. With my time zone I miss most everything that happens.

And I really think these two need to have their own place. Even if they never have sex with each other I love watching the byplay between them.

• Upvote 1

DES7469 Did you see the Topic that I started about VOD (Videos on Demand) for people like you who are in different time Zones or have to work? 8) 8) 8)

I know you are not talking to me about the VOD but I think it's a good idea as long as it doesn't cost more money for the subscribers.  RLC is outrageous in price as it is!!

Yes. If they had something like that I'd think about signing up.

This has got to be one of my favorite photos of the Massage,that look on Kristy's face as she stares straight down into Kamila's "Sweet Nectar Hole",I know what she was thinking, what do you guys think was on her mind :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Is it true that there is no video of this? That is very disappointing. I had no idea such a massage ever happened, and it seems to have been the best sight ever of this apartment.

Well if your lazy butt worked more that two days a week then $45 bucks would never be an issue ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn I couldn't resist you walked straight into that one my friend lmaoo!!! :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's not the money my friend, it's the principle of the matter!  I know your kidding but you have got to admit that RLC is way over the top on the money they charge for the amount of boring ass apartments, the constant unnecessary maintenance, the lack of some kind of closed captioning for the viewers, the constant disregard for their paying members, etc; etc!!  I have the money to waste if that is really what I wanted to do!!  I have plenty of hobbies to spend my money on and RLC isn't one of them anymore!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

You already know,I don't need to say anything :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Dude stop ✋ putting these images on here ain't nobody want to see this shit, gun ? to the head are you suicidal or something we want to see the ladies not this kind of photo ?. Please stop putting it on here. Thank you sir.

WTF! You're right Euromike. This is sick. Can the mods do something about this? >:(

Lol! Whatever she was thinking...she wasn't thinking STRAIGHT  ;D