Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Bammer,a disgrace to Dr.Martin Luther King and the Black community.Great Black musicians(Ray Charles,BB King,Chuck Berry,Otis Reddinig.)Black Rappers are pieces of shit who use and degrade women.

Sometimes I gotta wonder to myself why we get so caught up with Kamila so much lately when the real star of the show right now is Zoya,when Kamila masturbates its under the covers well hidden,I tell you though if it wasn't for kristy doing all that flirting with Kamila I doubt that we would have had 300 + pages since july the 23 when Kristy first arrived.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

I assume that Nora & dipstick are sleeping in the nude, so what I gotta wonder is why does Kami & Kristy not sleep in the nude?  Is it because Nora & dipstick told them not to or is it their own personal choice?  Kamila during her massage got naked and even tho she didn't show that sweet honey pie, she was still naked.  It's just something I have been thinking about for a little while now and thought I would ask all of you what your thoughts on them not sleeping nude were!

;D ;D 8) 8) :P :P :-* :-*

Do you wanna bet how many people went looking for that magazine on the internets after seeing this? ;D ;D ;D