Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

Wow look at Nora's bed .... its a first for me to see the bed made , not half covered with clothes , nothing on the floor . I do  wish them a good holiday .

Kamila and Kristy will be all alone.  Hopefully they'll open up and release all that pent up frustration with a show that everyone deserves for almost a month of teasing. 

Oh yes i'm sure we will see 2 quite different girls , no tension , don't have to hide , go upstairs , go downstairs , go wherever and whenever . SC  you could get your wish and might not ... don't know what will transpire .  NORA don't stand near any cliffs and look down at the ocean ... too much temptation for Kiko .

Oh yes i'm sure we will see 2 quite different girls , no tension , don't have to hide , go upstairs , go downstairs , go wherever and whenever . SC  you could get your wish and might not ... don't know what will transpire .  NORA don't stand near any cliffs and look down at the ocean ... too much temptation for Kiko .

Can only hope.

LOL  SC  could you clarify that ....would you hope to see the girls get naked and party or Nora to accidentally fall of a cliff  ?  I am having nasty thoughts today for some reason .

See the girls party and get naked of course.

its approx. 12:40 their time and this was their status.

Kami in bed

Nora Gone on vacation apparently.

Kristy had breakfast - guess what - starts with M.

And is now

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

I assume that Nora & dipstick are sleeping in the nude, so what I gotta wonder is why does Kami & Kristy not sleep in the nude?  Is it because Nora & dipstick told them not to or is it their own personal choice?  Kamila during her massage got naked and even tho she didn't show that sweet honey pie, she was still naked.  It's just something I have been thinking about for a little while now and thought I would ask all of you what your thoughts on them not sleeping nude were!

Maybe they don't want to.

LOL  SC  could you clarify that ....would you hope to see the girls get naked and party or Nora to accidentally fall of a cliff  ?  I am having nasty thoughts today for some reason .

oui, vous avez raison, vos pensées sont désagréables!!!!! :o :( ???

yes, you are right, your thoughts are rude !!!!! : o :( ???