Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #12

Since things are so extremely somber and sad at this moment,I really don't know if I wanna post any photos of them clothed or naked today,maybe I should wait and see what happens tomorrow,it just doesn't feel right or appropriate at this particular time,what do you guys think,is it the right thing to do right now? ??? ??? :-\

• Upvote 1

Since things are so extremely somber and sad at this moment,I really don't know if I wanna post any photos of them clothed or naked today,maybe I should wait and see what happens tomorrow,it just doesn't feel right or appropriate at this particular time,what do you guys think,is it the right thing to do right now? ??? ??? :-\

un peu de calme et de recul, cher euromike!!! pour mieux revenir!!!

some peace and retreat, dear euromike !!! only to return !!! ;) ;)

Yes. I have some pics too but i'm holding them till tomorrow.

Whatever LOL, you know you can't help yourself :)